Winter 2018 6"X 6" Build Challenge

Started by Raymo, December 30, 2017, 07:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Just as long as 2 walls are under the 6" measurement. I figured 6"X 6" would cover most smaller kits made by most structure companies. Not worried about square inches.

Zephyrus52246

I'll be building this ITLA structure I picked up at the EXPO.

Jeff

Janbouli

I am going to build Republic Locomotive Works American Flag Company in N-scale for my town of Belleville on my layout.
http://modelersforum.com/kit-building/build-challenge-2018-republic-locomotive-works-american-flag-company-n-scale/

I love photo's, don't we all.

Twopoint2

Here is my build challenge.

Dave K.

I'm in, but won't be able to start 'til next week. The Blue Slipper from KC's Workshop. I'm currently 1700 miles from home so here's the prototype in Onekama, Michigan.

Mark Dalrymple

OK - I didn't want to get left out, and needed some sort of excuse to unpack some modelling boxes!

Its a kit - of sorts, and it came out of a big box.  A while ago I bought a box of boneyard castings off ebay from Randy, Downtown Deco.  So I'm basically building a DD kit, with modifications - and I get to choose the walls.  If I don't qualify for the challenge - fine - but I'll start a build thread all the same and build along - just change the build title if necessary.

Here is the front wall - its always grabbed my attention, and I knew I'd have to build something from it one day!

Cheers, Mark.

EricQuebec

Quote from: mark dalrymple on January 05, 2018, 12:47:04 AM
OK - I didn't want to get left out, and needed some sort of excuse to unpack some modelling boxes!

Its a kit - of sorts, and it came out of a big box.  A while ago I bought a box of boneyard castings off ebay from Randy, Downtown Deco.  So I'm basically building a DD kit, with modifications - and I get to choose the walls.  If I don't qualify for the challenge - fine - but I'll start a build thread all the same and build along - just change the build title if necessary.

Here is the front wall - its always grabbed my attention, and I knew I'd have to build something from it one day!

Cheers, Mark.
For the challenge or not, I will follow for sure...
Eric

Raymo

Quote from: mark dalrymple on January 05, 2018, 12:47:04 AM

Cheers, Mark.
You're good to go Mark. Build on...

Raymo

Quote from: Dave K. on January 03, 2018, 08:04:50 AM
I'm in, but won't be able to start 'til next week. The Blue Slipper from KC's Workshop. I'm currently 1700 miles from home so here's the prototype in Onekama, Michigan.
You'll be sick with a nasty cold, wait till the week after! ;D

Vince P

Dave K.

Quote from: Raymo on January 05, 2018, 07:25:49 AM
Quote from: Dave K. on January 03, 2018, 08:04:50 AM
You'll be sick with a nasty cold, wait till the week after! ;D

I hear we're headed back to flu-ville, so ya never know!😷

Bobby

Is it too late to join? Can I play too?!  ;D

Here's my entry, Old Skool FSM #25 Water Tower.....

Bobby - THE Goat!

S&S RR

Quote from: Bobby on January 06, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Bobby

It's never too late. Good to see your modeling.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Raymo

Quote from: Bobby on January 06, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Thanks for joining Bobby. You can start a build on April 14th if you want....