The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: S&S RR on December 10, 2020, 01:47:58 PM
Great to see you back Tom!  The water colors are excellent.

John,

Thank you my friend, I'm very happy to be back on the layout.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Bruce Oberleitner

Tom,
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see you posting again on this thread.  I wish you, Pam and Joyce a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

That crazy guy in Idaho, the Diet Pepsi Kid.
;D ;D ;D

sdrees

Glad to see your back and feeling much better.  Now we can see some more of the wonderful stuff you do on your layout.
Steve Drees
SP RR

ACL1504

Quote from: Bruce Oberleitner on December 10, 2020, 04:24:34 PM
Tom,
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see you posting again on this thread.  I wish you, Pam and Joyce a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

That crazy guy in Idaho, the Diet Pepsi Kid.
;D ;D ;D

Cousin Brucie,

It sure is great being back, even if not at 100%. I'm sure Diet Pepsi didn't help get me over the hump but it didn't hurt either.  ;D

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: sdrees on December 10, 2020, 04:27:31 PM
Glad to see your back and feeling much better.  Now we can see some more of the wonderful stuff you do on your layout.

Steve,

Thank you also, it is good to be back working on the layout. My primary focus in on the river area now.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Here's a little Throw Back Thursday,

Before -

Continued -
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tct855

ACL 1504,
         Awh, I've forgotten about the south's bulkhead flat cars (one of my favorite type bulkhead cars).  Thanks for posting those forgetmenots.

If you will excuse me, I have a craving for an orange now.
                                                                                        Thanx Thom...

PRR Modeler

Great to see you posting Tom. You really nailed the river colors.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Beautiful job. Your scenery always amzes me.

Karl

cuse

Glad to see you posting Tom. Your throw back pics remind how your current layout really captures the scenery of our region so effectively...Well done! Hope to see you soon.

John

Jerry

Tom I guess all those oranges helped you get back on your feet!!  ;)

Beautiful scenery!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Judge

Tom - I'm glad to see water finally making its way to that riverbed.  And thanks for the throwbacks.  It seems like onlly yesterday when we were planting orange trees. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7rD6at8IXo

ACL1504

Quote from: tct855 on December 10, 2020, 05:17:47 PM
ACL 1504,
         Awh, I've forgotten about the south's bulkhead flat cars (one of my favorite type bulkhead cars).  Thanks for posting those forgetmenots.

If you will excuse me, I have a craving for an orange now.
                                                                                        Thanx Thom...

Thom,

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, the bulkhead flats are nice cars and you can use various loads on them. I'll try to get better at posting some TBT tidbits.

Hope your orange was good.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com