Superior & Seattle Railroad Build (Volume 3) Started 7/27/19

Started by S&S RR, July 27, 2019, 08:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janbouli

Much , much better John , now they look like signs someone would put there for longer then one rainy day  ;)
I love photo's, don't we all.

S&S RR

Quote from: Dennis Bourey on April 28, 2020, 09:16:54 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about. Great Job John... Dennis

Thank you Dennis - I have a few more things on my list and this one will be heading for the layout. I think I said earlier that I will be adding all the scenery materials, bushes, trees, grass, etc. once I move it to the layout and can make it blend in with everything that's already there.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

Quote from: postalkarl on April 29, 2020, 03:41:00 AM
Hey John:

I think it looks just great. Beautiful job on the whole model.

Karl

Karl

Thank you for the encouragement.  Another empty yellow box to add to my collection. ;)  I will be taking the cover off G. Wilikers in the next few days, as soon as I get the wall finished for the Brick Roundhouse.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

Quote from: Janbouli on April 29, 2020, 06:26:22 AM
Much , much better John , now they look like signs someone would put there for longer then one rainy day  ;)

Jan

Thank you for saying something about the signs.  I think the model is better now.  I think somewhere in the town of Sellios there will be a Jan's sign and golfing equipment store. ;) 
John Siekirk

S&S RR

I took some pictures of the Fox Run build before I moved it from my workbench to the layout.

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

This afternoon the model was moved to the layout.  I took a few pictures of it in place.  The base board is not setting directly on the plywood yet because I need to cut holes for the LED wires.  I will then mount the foam boards to the plywood benchwork and begin the scenery around all the builds in this area.  I have some roof detailing work to complete on the Eagles Nest Warehouse that sits directly behind these new builds.

Note: The dowels you see coming out of the benchwork are marking the holes for the control wires that will run from the servo motors underneath the layout to the turnouts in the yard. It is a great way of locating the servo locations.

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk