Brass 2-10-2 loco painting and installation of TCS WOW Sound

Started by ACL1504, February 21, 2020, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

ACL1504

Quote from: Dennis Bourey on April 16, 2020, 07:54:02 PM
Now that's Patience. Beautiful Job Tom........Dennis

Dennis,

Thanks for checking in. I can't take credit for the cleaning, I had a friend do it. I will do all the painting though.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

NKP768

ACL1504

Quote from: NKP768 on May 01, 2020, 10:21:57 AM
Hi Tom,
Did your friend media blast to clean?
Doug

Hey Doug,

Yes, he did blast clean the loco but not sure what he used. He also made a couple of minor repairs where he found some loose parts.

I appreciate the follow up question on the cleaning. I'll be painting this one after I finish the C&O 2-6-6-2.

Tom
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tct855

ACL 1504,
             I wanted to check in to see where you were in this build.  Have gotten any time for progress?  I know you have about a mere 3,732 different projects going on at any moment in time. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanx Thom...

ACL1504

Thom,

Yes, I've been and continue to be very busy these days.

This painting has been pushed back to November or early December at the earliest.  Sorry for the delay in getting started.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com