Inter-Action Enterprises Seabiscuits Boatworks

Started by madharry, August 23, 2020, 05:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRR Modeler

I didn't understand where you were going with the grid paper (or wood) yesterday but it looks great on the shelves.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Oldguy

Same here.  Had to wait to see what was going to happen.
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

madharry

Thanks Curt and Bob for following.  Yes the clutter turned out OK.

Mike

madharry

Continuing...........the posts holding up the accordion wall were a ..........pain! I found I could not glue them in place in one go and decided to allow the posts to set up overnight. The diagonals were difficult to place due to the limited access. In the end superglue and a pair of tweezers succeeded where my fat fingers and PVA failed............
Mike

madharry

Continuing............here are some of the 3D printed items in the kit ready for painting.
Mikie

S&S RR

Mike

Great modeling - love the interior details.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

madharry

Thanks very much John. There is certainly a lot of details within the kit.
Continuing..........there is a little clock hanging on the wall of the office. Just in case I mess up the kit includes three as a bonus. There are also two welding carts to be made.
Here are the pictures...........
Mike

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb

Oldguy

Good job on those itty-bitty parts.  Well, the whole build was very well done.
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

postalkarl

Hey Mike:

Looks just great. Can't wait to see more progress with the detail items.

Karl

madharry

Thanks Curt, Bob and Carl.............yes I agree the 3D parts are quite small. I painted the door knobs a brass colour and glued them to the doors. You might need a magnifying glass for the first picture!
Mike

WigWag Workshop

The details are looking great! This is a step, that I need to improve on.  Appreciate you sharing your process.

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

madharry

Thanks Steven.
Here are some pictures of the details placed within the boatworks. The cat is called Ben.
Mike

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb

madharry

Thanks very much Curt it is much appreciated.
Mike