2021 Winter Build Challenge

Started by Raymo, December 16, 2020, 11:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

I've been looking through the stash and I still have a Sheepscot truck to build for Tom, a Wheel Works 32 Ford truck for Paul S., Sylvans for John, but I think I'm going to do a build thread on a Jordan vehicle. Either the Model T or Model A pickup.

jerryrbeach

Dan,

I'm sure a Jordan build would be welcome to many members, and even more visitors to the forum.  I would definitely follow a Jordan build thread.
Jerry

GPdemayo

Boy did this challenge come around fast. With the darn virus going around this year has crawled by, but it seems that the contest was just begun recently.

I haven't finished the one from last year, Ezra Coopers Garage, but I'm planning to finish it before the midpoint of the challenge and then hop on one for this years contest.

Thanks for doing this again Dan, it is an amazing time on the forum and really enjoyed by all. 8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

NEMMRRC

Quote from: Raymo on December 19, 2020, 10:37:37 AM
I've been looking through the stash and I still have a Sheepscot truck to build for Tom, a Wheel Works 32 Ford truck for Paul S., Sylvans for John, but I think I'm going to do a build thread on a Jordan vehicle. Either the Model T or Model A pickup.
I vote for the pickup.

Jaime

madharry

If I am still connected on the internet after the move I am loking at the SRMW Delabarre Woolen Works kit.

Mike

NEMMRRC

Howdy, fellows.

Perhaps those of us participating in the 2021 Winter Build Challenge can post a link to our respective build threads here. That way we have. way to find them all amongst the multitude of fine threads herein.

Here is mine:
Inaugural Expo Kit; Hayden Lithography - 2021 Winter Build Challenge

Jaime

ReadingBob

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Mark Dalrymple

Here is a link to mine - Fountain Brewery kitbash #2 - the 2021 winter build challenge:

http://modelersforum.com/index.php?topic=5578.0

Cheers, Mark.

WigWag Workshop

Below is a link to my build - Blair Line Blairstown General Store aka "Aidens Hardware"

2021 Winter Build Challenge - Blairstown General Store by Blair Line
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!