Artitec Model T'S

Started by Raymo, February 07, 2021, 07:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Here are two of the Artitec Model T's I recently purchased. These are already built up and weathered and are of Jordan quality. They also sell some of their vehicles in kit form and I have some of their truck kits on order. I haven't seen anything about the cars being released in kit form yet.

NEMMRRC

Very nice. We need a permanent Jordan replacement. The Jordan prices are getting wild on eBay. Why even the empty boxes are now showing up for sale. I was sent an offer for a discount sale price of $30 for a Jordan. Wow, how generous  ;D

Artitec, I'll have to look them up.

Jaime

EricQuebec

They're looking very good... but the price is just insane ... insane as the jordan vehicle

Raymo

Quote from: EricQuebec on February 07, 2021, 09:45:11 AM
They're looking very good... but the price is just insane ... insane as the jordan vehicle
Eric, the truck kits I have ordered are $15 US which isn't much more than a Sylvan

Keep It Rusty

Wow, Dan. They look great. Good find. Where are you purchasing them from?

postalkarl

Hey Raymond:

They really look great.

Karl

Janbouli

The prices for the built up ones are high , but the kits are really nicely priced .  https://www.artitecshop.com/en/

This combine built up is about $ 70,-  as a kit it is only about $ 20,-    , at the moment a lot of their kits and built ups are not available , probably because of Covid.

I love photo's, don't we all.

Raymo

Quote from: Rusty Robot on February 07, 2021, 10:20:07 AM
These I bought from MB Klein in Maryland

Raymo

Quote from: Janbouli on February 07, 2021, 10:45:21 AM

The prices for the built up ones are high , but the kits are really nicely priced .  https://www.artitecshop.com/en/

This combine built up is about $ 70,-  as a kit it is only about $ 20,-    , at the moment a lot of their kits and built ups are not available , probably because of Covid.

Absolutely on the covid thing..

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: Raymo on February 07, 2021, 11:46:17 AM
Quote from: Rusty Robot on February 07, 2021, 10:20:07 AM
These I bought from MB Klein in Maryland

Thanks Dan. I may have to pick some up.

NEMMRRC

That is an extensive selection they have at the website.

Jaime