Inaugural Expo Kit; Hayden Lithography - 2021 Winter Build Challenge

Started by NEMMRRC, January 01, 2021, 07:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEMMRRC

Quote from: Jerry on January 15, 2021, 11:02:02 AM
Jaime you did a fine job on this.  You should do more as time permits!

Jerry
Thank you!
I have more kits. I'm working on making more time.
Jaime

GPdemayo

Excellent work and great looking completed scene Jaime..... 8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Wow.  An actual FINISHED diorama.  Who'da thunk it?   ;D   Looks great, Jaime.

Jeff

tom.boyd.125

Jaime,
That build came out fantastic , like the colors, and your scenery work is well done.
Wonder if Best RR Models used a prototype structure for this kit like all of their other releases ?
Think that we will send you a large box of kits to work on since you are much faster at project completion.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

NEMMRRC

NEMMRRC

Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on January 15, 2021, 03:32:18 PM
Wow.  An actual FINISHED diorama.  Who'da thunk it?   ;D   Looks great, Jaime.

Jeff
Ha ha. I know, right!
I wouldn't want to make the rest of my dioramas jealous though so I'm keeping it on the down low at home.
Jaime

NEMMRRC

Quote from: tom.boyd.125 on January 15, 2021, 03:57:44 PM
Jaime,
That build came out fantastic , like the colors, and your scenery work is well done.
Wonder if Best RR Models used a prototype structure for this kit like all of their other releases ?
Think that we will send you a large box of kits to work on since you are much faster at project completion.
Tommy
Thanks!
B.E.S.T. did base the kit on a prototype.
Now this is turning into a regular job if more kits will keep showing up as I build them  ;D
Jaime

S&S RR

Jaime

Beautiful work, my friend.  The outdoor photographs really turned out nice. Are you going to start build two for the challenge this year?
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

NEMMRRC

Quote from: S&S RR on January 16, 2021, 12:15:23 PM
Jaime

Beautiful work, my friend.  The outdoor photographs really turned out nice. Are you going to start build two for the challenge this year?
Thank you.
I have started another kit but I don't think it will get added to the challenge. So far it is not proving to be a cooperative kit so who knows what will happen to it.
Jaime

NEMMRRC

Over this past weekend a Hayden Lithography kit sold on eBay for $177. Maybe I should have held on to mine lol

Jaime

NEMMRRC

Quote from: NKP768 on February 02, 2021, 08:16:23 AM
Nice work Jamie

Doug
Thank you, Doug.

There are more Expo kits made by B.E.S.T. so who knows if I get to build a different one.

Jaime