Saturday, February 20, 2021

Started by ACL1504, February 20, 2021, 06:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing new here. The Judge is still on extended medical leave from the A&S RR.

I'll be working on the A&S most of the day.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MAP

Good morning Tom and the sleep-ins.  A light snow is falling this morning, adding to the 1/2" that fell overnight.  Oh boy.  Hope to get some bench time in later today, but first coffee.  Be safe!
Mark

Jim Donovan

Good morning folks;

Have my coffee and pup next to me. Hope to catch up on some reading and finish the little bandstand I made for hotel scene.. Have a great day folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

I ordered some heated stair treads for the front steps as I'm tired of de-icing them.  Will install those today before tomorrow's snow storm hits.  Also planned, a trip to the grocery store as I'm down to two bottles of Diet Dew.  :o

Jeff

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

The brothers arrived last night and we have a meeting with hospice at 1 pm. I will be gone for about a week.

Thank you again for the well wishes and prayers for Mom.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jerry

Morning everyone

Weather wise in South Jersey sunny/26.  RF/16!  It's still winter but a clear day for a change!

Work continues on the Mill.  Hopefully an update this coming week.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! Cold and snowing here. Until February we thought we were going to get away with a light winter. I'm hoping for some quality time at the workbench, today. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jrmueller

Good morning. Waiting to walk Max until it warms up some. Jeff, where did you get those heated stairs?  Everyone have a great day. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

I have a massage booked for today, so that's the lighthouse I'm following for the rest of the day.

Enjoy your Saturday!

And Curt, be well. Will be awaiting your return when ready.

Raymo

Morning. Just got in from scraping down the driveway. Some momma chores this morning, maybe I can do something after lunch.

deemery

I removed the nice fluffy powder from on top of the ice on the driveway.  Then I added some salt, hoping the sun and salt break up that highly polished and very slippery part of the driveway. 

Yesterday I stapled together cardboard strips for scenery skeleton.  Today I'll look at what I did and see if I still like it :-) 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Zephyrus52246

Jim, they are from Heattrak.com.  We'll see how well they perform. 

Jeff

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Yesterday I did end up washing my car and giving it a coat of wax.  What a way to spend a day off.   ;D  I did a little work on Moscone's as well and plan on more of the same this afternoon.  Hair cuts later in the day.  Getting a bit shaggy here but nobody gets to see me these days anyway.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.