Monday - February 22, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, February 22, 2021, 07:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Back to work.  I didn't get as much done on the build yesterday as I would have liked but I did start cutting out parts to build a 'core' for the building that will hold the lighting circuits.   8)

Here's an old picture from the Enola yard I took a long, long time ago.   ::)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Raymo

Morning. Spent part of the day at the bench yesterday, been working on cleaning up some half finished projects.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

I didn't get much done on the build yesterday, either.  But I got the taxes done and pushed three inches of heavy white stuff off the driveway and walks.  Back to work today.

Jeff

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Low 40's and NO snow in the forecast. Had a pretty awesome weekend with the Grandson.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

tooStupid

Morning,

We got 6 inches of snow overnight, with an unknown amount today.

Janbouli

19 deg C here today , in one week we went from -15C to +19C , from skating to swimming, but the winter is not over yet.

Working on my staging yard , bought a turntable for it even though it's not going to be a scenicked yard , just don't want to have to handle engines to turn them around.
I love photo's, don't we all.

BandOGuy

More white stuff in the forecast today. Guess I'll stay hunkered down.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

S&S RR

Good morning! More snow to plow this morning. It's still coming down so I will wait until it quits before heading out.  We have a lot of snow on the ground - well over my knees in the woods. I took a short walk and decided snow shoes were required to go very far.  The coffee is ready so it's time to head to the layout room. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Could not sleep last night, one of those days I guess. Yesterday I did finish my version of the Campbell kit The Band Stand. With some parts missing I used a printer/ cutter to fill in needed parts.

Tody work on taxes, cleaning and perhaps some golf. Have a great day folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Opa George

Good morning, all,

Back to the working week.  Yesterday I got some time to work on the inlet area of my layout.  It's coming along and I'll post some pics soon.
Jim, that is a mighty fine looking bandstand.

Take care, everyone.
--Opa George

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Snowing here again this morning.  Like John, I'll wait until later to plow. 

Jim, nice job on the bandstand.  It will really help capture he era once you have it on your layout.

That's about it from here.  Everyone stay safe!
Jerry

ACL1504

Morning all,

7 AM Dr. appointment this morning and then a trip to the PO.

Now the day is mine. Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Warmer weather today and tomorrow...almost 40 for 2 days...time to get out of the roundhouse...
Happy Birthday Frank ( Erieman )
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Jerry

Morning everyone

Rain here in South Jersey today!!  Beats snow I'll tell you!!

Bob how old is that picture I didn't think Conrail was in service anymore????

Work continues on the Mill later on today!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln