Friday, February 26, 2021

Started by Opa George, February 26, 2021, 05:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opa George

Hello and happy Friday to all.

I didn't get time this week to do much work on the layout.  Our bathroom remodel has upset the daily routine, as remodels do, and it just didn't happen, so no new pics.

I ordered the new lobster boat casting from Rusty Rail and it arrived the other day.  Beautiful detail and nice sharp casting. It will be a fun diversion to paint it and place it in the inlet.  I'll post a pic at that time.

Meanwhile, have a great day!

--Opa George

ACL1504

Morning George and others to follow,

My plan is to do some work on the layout and some more work on the challenge build.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

T.G.I.F!  Looking forward to some workbench time this weekend for sure.  Nothing got done this week on that front.

A lot of the older structures in my old home town had some interesting features on them like this one.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MAP

Good morning!  Hope to sneak some time in on the layout today.  First, coffee.
Mark

Blazeman

Morning, all!  Another Friday for the working people (who work M-F).

Clear sky this morning in SE PA.  Snow melt has been outstanding the last couple days. Pothole harvest hasn't begun in earnest, but it's started.  Time to get the roving road crews off the plows and on the trucks to fix the craters.

A task or two on the docket this AM.  Maybe get on the feeders in the PM.

Everyone work safe.

Larry

Dennis Bourey

Good Morning All, Happy Friday.Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

tooStupid

Morning,

I am glad to wake up after the sunrise, it has been too long.

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Raymo

Morning all. Day off today to take Ma to a Drs., Hair, and vaccine appointment. I'm allowed to get the vaccine also where I'm taking care of her. Photo taken in Hyannis MASS.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Three fascinating pics this morning.  Trip to grocery store today is the only thing on the docket.  Started putting the walls together on the build, need to update the thread.

Jeff

Jerry

Morning everyone

A sunny/31 here in South Jersey.  Later on 45.

Some bench time later on today I hope will see how the to do list goes!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Mid 40's today. Woke up to the water heater out (notice I didn't say HOT water heater Ha Ha Ha). Cold showers are not fun, I did get it to fire up again.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

S&S RR

Good morning! We have lost about half our snow, now. It is supposed to be in the 40's for highs this weekend so we might get rid of the rest of it this week. ;D  I just hope mother nature doesn't plan on new March snow piles. Modeling again today, it sure beats having to go into the office.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jim Donovan

Coffee in hand. Hope to do some modeling in-between doctor appointments. Both just follow ups.

Love the pictures. I took a bunch when up in Toledo of the backside of the buildings. A lot goes on back there and no construction rules seem to apply.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL