Saturday 27FEB2021

Started by MAP, February 27, 2021, 05:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  Our dog needed an early bathroom break, so here I am.  A light snow is falling now, which will be changing over to rain later.  I'll be staying inside and having some fun with my trains.  Be safe!
Mark

ACL1504

Morning Mark and others to follow,

No snow here, nice and clear - 68 this morning.

Meeting the Judge and his wife for lunch. Then more modeling today.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Mid 40's today.  Messing around in the workshop, maybe head to the Train Store for some goodies.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

Zephyrus52246

Raymo

Morning. Got round 1 of the vaccination yesterday, I swear the nurse hit the bone it hurts that bad. :D  One of the projects I was able to clean off the bench this week.

Blazeman

Damp, gray, chilly day here in SE PA.  Coating came down during the night. Heading to start dismantling my late friend's layout finally.  Driveway ice postponed us last week.  Sad task.  Sure there will be memories galore.

Wanted to start soldering feeders, but must have discarded my flux tube and forgot to get a new one.  Make the stop for that on the way home then. 

Everyone have a wonderful day. 

Larry

S&S RR

Good morning! We got a coating of ice over night but it's supposed to warm up and do some melting later in the day.  I'm still trying to find a way to get my shots. I'm sure looking forward to the freedom they will bring.  That's it from here. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

tooStupid

Morning,

It is going to be a wet day.  Starting to get some lighting forvthe background structure.

Keep safe.

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Got a few chores on the agenda for today, but I may head to my local hobby store and see if they still have FSM's still sealed Pile Driver for sale for $90.

In fact, they have a few of George's earlier kits still brand new on the shelves (no large kits, unfortunately).

Opa George

Good morning, all,

With lots of help from my school nurse, was finally able to schedule a Covid first dose shot later this afternoon via a small community pharmacy several towns away.  So that is a relief.  After registering with no less than the three largest health concerns in the state for a shot, with no results, it was a chance connection through my work that came through.  I feel for the remaining 1As still struggling to navigate the chaos.

Better days are ahead.

--Opa George

TomW

Good Morning all, Going to Ridge live steamers meet today. Taking grandkids and will run my 71/2 engine. Have a good one.
Tom W

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Workbench time today.  I'll work on the core and lighting for Moscone's.  I'm getting near the finish line with that one and still haven't settled on what I'm going to work on next.   ::)

Tom (ACL1504) and the Judge being dwarfed by the Big Boy in Scranton, PA.   ;D

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Oldguy

Daughter came down for a break from caring for her MIL who has Alzheimers and living with them.  So no modeling time for me.  She has been on a number of jab lists in the KC areafor some time with no luck.  She checked on a Midwest food chain shot list and found that she could get in right away down here.  She just had to travel 150 miles to get her jab.  She also confirmed her second shot, so she'll be back down in 3 weeks.  Win-Win.
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

I am going to try to work on my layout room.  Not sure if I will get much done, I'm still very stiff and sore from crawling around installing the new flooring even after napping yesterday afternoon. 

I finally managed to get an appointment to get vaccinated in April.  It was pure luck as the site shut down and showed no openings shortly after I finished filling out the several pages required to get signed up for an appointment. 

Everyone have a safe and productive day!   
Jerry