1st Day of March 01MAR2021

Started by MAP, March 01, 2021, 06:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  I can't believe it's already March!  A wet one here today, but I'll be running around doing errands most of the morning, so trains will have to wait until later.  Be safe.
Mark

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

High 30's today. No plans yet, other than the work day.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I made and installed three goose neck lamps on Moscone's yesterday.  That my not sound like much but those little buggers are a challenge to make when you want them to light up.

Dan - This Bud's for you.   ;D

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

A trip to the dentist this morning.  Will take down the Christmas lights later today as I will no longer have to traipse through much snow to do it. 

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

A few errands and then I'll be back at the work bench. Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tooStupid

Morning,

A few errands today and repair the water leak from under the foundation in 5he basement.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Hope to work on layout but first some lawn work. Have a great day folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Jerry

Morning everyone

Rain here this morning in South Jersey.  But later cloudy/53!

Like everyone else some errands to run this morning then some bench time later!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Blazeman

Back to Phila this PM for wife's tests.  Then stop off at son #1 on the way home.

Always happy to have February in the rear view mirror.  March though is the cruelest month so the saying goes.

Phils pitching already showing weaknesses.  Well, it's only the first exhibition game.

Winds will start howling late in the evening bringing in cold.  But that's March.

Question for the group on another thread.

Larry

S&S RR

Good morning! Grandpa duty for me this morning. Cold wind blowing. The wet pavement from yesterday is now ice. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jrmueller

Good morning. Wet like it seems everyone else.  :-\
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

jerryrbeach

Good afternoon, late checking in today. 

Interesting weather in upstate NY.  It was 40 degrees and raining lightly this morning.  Right now we have a cold front approaching, the wind is whistling, temperatures are falling and we are looking at a single digit start to the day tomorrow.  I'm about to head back outside to try to "batten down the hatches" as winter returns after a couple days of more moderate temps. 

Hope that everyone has had and continues to have a safe and rewarding day!
Jerry

postalkarl

Hey All: 

Yep 20 more days till spring. Can't wait.

Karl