Monday March 8, 2021

Started by jerryrbeach, March 08, 2021, 06:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Seven degree start to the day.  Brr!  Seems crazy to me as by Thursday we could see sixty degrees. 

Quick trip to Lowe's and then seeing the chiropractor later this morning.  Not sure what I'll be working on this afternoon. 

Everyone have a safe and productive day!
Jerry

Janbouli

Good afternoon , temperatures waving up and down the last 4 weeks , from from -15C to +20C and back to -7 , but most of the time the sun is shining and that's good for my new solar panels  ;D

Have a great day all.
I love photo's, don't we all.

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing new here. Hopefully I can get more work done on the challenge build.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Finished up the lighting on Moscone's this weekend.  All that's left are a few details like the fire escape, roof top sign, chimney, etc.  8)  Might get some of that done during the evening this week.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MAP

Good morning!  I did a little scenery on the layout yesterday. Hope to continue today.  Be safe!
Mark

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Need a haircut and a trip to the grocery store in the next two days, not sure on the schedule yet.  The challenge build needs to get finished as well.

Jeff

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Heading into the 60's today. Rough weekend, both our oven and sump pump decided they didn't want to work anymore. I was able to fix oven with a new thermo-coupler, and brother in law had a spare sump pump.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

Blazeman

As of 7:40 AM, still waiting to hear from the plumber  It's been the sound of silence all weekend.

Maybe a new plumber is in order.  Been with this guy and his dad for 30 years. And we always paid out bill in 30 days.

Another chilly one, but sunny today, then that spring thaw happens.  Only problem is that brings out the cyclists to clog our narrow, windy roads here. Since they too have to dodge potholes, you know what happens.

Scott:  That was a bizarre report yesterday.  Hope your noggin wasn't throbbing all night.

Good day to all.

Larry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Not much happening today. Think I will work on a model.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning! I too, need to get back on the challenge build, today.  We are supposed to get to 57 degrees today. Starting out in the 20's so the sun has some work to do. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

tooStupid

Morning,

Stores are slowly opening up to a limited number of customers. It has been 3 months since my last stroll through Home Depot.

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Spouse has her turn for the first shot today...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

ReadingBob

Love that picture Tommy!  Thanks!  :D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Blazeman

Plumber came and went!  Heat is flowing.  By Wednesday, open the windows.

RDG photo looks like it was taken from platform in Phoenixville.