Friday 12MAR2021

Started by MAP, March 12, 2021, 06:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning and TGIF!!  Another great day on tap here.  I'll be doing some yard work today, then finish up the day with some trains.  First, coffee.  Be safe!
Mark

ReadingBob

Morning Mark and all who follow,

T.G.I.F!  Looking forward to the weekend.  I should be able to put the last few details on Moscone's this weekend and then clean up the workbench for whatever the next adventure will be.  :D

Love them old time ads.   ;D

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

High 50's today. No plans at this point, but hope to have fun in the workshop this weekend.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Another work day.   >:(

Jeff

EricQuebec

Quote from: ReadingBob on March 12, 2021, 06:54:59 AM
Morning Mark and all who follow,

T.G.I.F!  Looking forward to the weekend.  I should be able to put the last few details on Moscone's this weekend and then clean up the workbench for whatever the next adventure will be.  :D

Love them old time ads.   ;D

Have a great one!
Morning All,
Nothing special here in quebec city.
Bob, i'd like old ads too, and i've found this site recently. a very good source of inspiration.
http://www.drkenjones.com/
Have nice day
Eric

S&S RR

Good morning! Great news to report this morning. I have a new Grandson! He arrived yesterday afternoon, mom and baby are doing well. He decided to be born on the 11th so he can have a birthday all to him self rather than waiting for today so he could share his birthday with his Grandpa. His three cousins wanted to know if Papa was going to buy him his own throttle so he can run trains with us. ;)   I'm looking forward to those family OP sessions on the S&S RR.  I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

tooStupid

Morning,

No snow on the ground ... I wonder when The lawn needs mowing?

Dennis Bourey

Congratulations, Papa John. Beautiful day here so far.  Tomorrow Marty Needs to dry a day :)
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

John, that's great news. Congrats to all!

Work today, but it's Friday. Who can complain?

Blazeman

Late morning greetings and congrats to John S on the new addition to his family.

Overcast today. About ten degrees cooler than the glorious day we had yesterday, but still enjoyable to be outside.

Just for fun, took a tape measure yesterday and just now to daffodil shoots popping out.  They jumped up an inch in 24 hours.

Completed the feeders yesterday (about 20 of them).  Bus lines and connections today, done on the deck.

Have a wonderful lead-in to the weekend.

Larry

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Sunny but a cool 42 today...will be in the 50's again over the weekend...over 80 percent of the snow cover is gone now ...
Hat's off to Grandpa John ! Getting ready for the kids to come over...Sandy turns 69 years young tomorrow...time marches on...
Time to build something...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

bparrish

Mornin' all

Bench time here for today.   I am part of a convention committee that is hosting the NMRA Pacific Northwest Region which is going virtual this summer.

Lot of detail stuff to make clinics and layout tours possible.

Also I am coordinating with several others to make model evaluations and a photo gallery for the popular model event.

I've done all of this before in live gatherings but electronic is a new adventure.

Definition: Adventure......  what happens to you when your plans run out...

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

deemery

I'm pondering the backdrop on the view block in the center blob.  To the left will be the Big City, so I'll have a transition from 'city edge' to forest'. 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

mainj

Congratulations John on the new operator and Happy birthday to you.

jim