Sunday, 3/14/20

Started by Zephyrus52246, March 14, 2021, 08:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Everyone must have slept late with the time change.  Trip to the grocery store later is the only thing on tap for today.

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning Dr. Jeff and others,

I was here but took Pam to the Grocery store.

I'm working in the yard for a few hours and then I'll be back in the train shed this afternoon.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Dennis Bourey

Good Morning all, Happy Sunday.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Well we have sprung forward. The sciatic nerve is still letting me know it's there. Just a beautiful day in Central Florida so plan to enjoy it. Hope some time to work on current project is included.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

deemery

Spring's over in SE NH, down to +10 tonight.  Our snow is almost all gone.  We often get one last blast of snow before the end of March, I helped that along by putting my snowblower away.  (I didn't run out the gas in the tank yet, so I'm not completely disarmed.)

I did some putzing on the view block yesterday, today I might take a piece of backdrop and try to match the cloudy/hazy sky color.    And I'll do a bit more work on the plaster coal loads for my small hoppers.

Coal loads in my small resin hoppers...  I forgot to allow for mold and cast shrinkage, so they're a bit too narrow.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Thoughts and prayers still going out to our buddy Curt during these difficult times.

Today's task will be to give the workbench a good cleaning to prepare it for the next project.  Whatever that may be.  Maybe I'll figure that out today too.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Good morning! I did get a late start and have spent the last hour changing clocks.  Why does everything in the house need a clock? A few chores around the house and then some bench time for me today.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Opa George

Quote from: S&S RR on March 14, 2021, 10:31:26 AM
  Why does everything in the house need a clock?

Agree!  I'm reminded of an old adage that says in part "...a man with one watch knows what time it is, and a man with two watches could never be sure."

--Opa George

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Some chores today. Clocks are changed.

Home Depot trip, too.

Later some bench time. Got a base to build.

jrmueller

Good morning. Nothing on the schedule for today. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad