The Lake Cabin in HO by Interaction Hobbies

Started by Rail and Tie, March 16, 2021, 12:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rail and Tie

Smell that fresh air and listen to the relaxing sounds of birds chirping and the waves lapping against the shore. This cozy cabin is typical of memories from lake visits all over North America, and prototypical especially to mountain lakes and river retreats, lodges and rental cabins from the 1950's to present day. In particular, this cabin was inspired by Joanna's childhood memories of her families' cabin (the "middle" cabin as the Mullen family knew it) on the Shuswap Lake in BC, Canada.[/size]This kit comes loaded with detail. Full interior (wood stove, couch, chairs, loft, stairs, bed, kitchen cabinets, stove top, fridge and even the kitchen sink!), micro LED interior lighting, deck chairs, lawn chair and 3D printed propane BBQ, beach ball, float toy, air mattress and beer cooler. We have even included the flower boxes ready for you to plant your favorite flowers and herbs.
https://www.interactionhobbies.com/HO-Scale-Kit-The-Lake-Cabin_p_123.html
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

postalkarl

GPdemayo

Great cabin and details Darryl.....good looking shingles.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

WigWag Workshop

A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

Oldguy

Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

tom.boyd.125

Darryl,
Nice model...now I need a vacation to relax on the water...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

ACL1504

Darryl,

Well done, the perfect spot for a cool swim.

The structure looks right at home on lake.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

Rail and Tie

Thanks folks. This was a fun one. The open Coleman Cooler is even full of beer! ... or Diet Coke / Dew / Pepsi...
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies

postalkarl

Hey Darryl:

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention what A beautiful job you did with this kit. Love the colors you used and the interior is just great.

Karl S

Rail and Tie

Quote from: Rail and Tie on March 16, 2021, 10:47:09 PM
Thanks folks. This was a fun one. The open Coleman Cooler is even full of beer! ... or Diet Coke / Dew / Pepsi...

Thanks Karl

The Cedar stain color was Vallejo Model Color "Orange Brown" 70.981. It was a very good match for Cedar Stain on Cedar.
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies

postalkarl

Hey Darryl:

You are quite welcome. I'm enjoying the build.

Karl