Wednesday - 3/17/2021

Started by ReadingBob, March 17, 2021, 06:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I'm scheduled to get my first shot today at 12:30.   :)  It's a good half hour drive from my house to the vaccination site.  So naturally someone from my company sent me a meeting invite for a meeting with a client today a 1:00 and I'm a required attendee.   >:(  That was an easy call.  They can start the meeting without me and I'll get there when I get there.  My calendar shows I'm out of office for that period.  I'm not passing up the shot for someone who can't check on my availability.

Love these older homes with unique features.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MAP

Good morning Bob & the sleep-ins.  I used to hate when colleagues didn't/wouldn't check my calendar at work.  Vaccine comes first, that's for sure!  Getting ready  to head out to run some errands.  Going to treat myself to breakfast out first.  Be safe!
Mark

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off today.  Electrician may come today to do some work.  Also need to get new tires for the van. 

Jeff

Opa George

Happy Wednesday, all,

Good luck with the vaccine, Bob, and nice shot of a gem of a house.  Sounds like a busy day, Jeff.

Take care and stay safe, everyone.  Spring is coming!

--Opa George

BandOGuy

Does anyone think there will be a day when we have something else to write about besides vaccines and health related issues?
I'm really beginning to wonder.
Stay healthy and dry folks.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Jerry

Morning everyone

That's it for the day!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks

Oh I suspect we will find something else to talk about. Southern border (if it still exists), printing our way to prosperity (not what I was taught in school), or fun stuff like SpaceX. I vote for SpaceX, the other stuff sound like fake news. 😂

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Blazeman

S&S RR

Good morning! I slept in this morning, because I could, I guess. I have big plans for layout pictures later in the day.  I hope everyone has great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jrmueller

Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Coffee consumed.

Breakfast imminent.

Day of work ahead.

deemery

We got Pfizer #2 yesterday (they cancelled our original appointment for this coming Sunday.)  Just a sore arm this morning, like after #1.   

I'll probably gen up some motivation to clear the layout area around the turnouts with the popped rail and try spiking that back into position...  On the positive side, I did order a kit yesterday with some ideas on how I'll modify it.  More on that once the kit arrives and I can see if my idea will work.

Wife did not approve of the backdrop color I got, so she's off at Home Depot trying to get a better match.  One advantage of having a trained artist on the other side..

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Snow is now 90 percent gone...warmer temps this week...
Happy St. Pat's too !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com