Saturday 30MAR2021

Started by MAP, March 20, 2021, 06:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  I've been neglecting my trains for a few days, doing a small make-over on the guest bath.  Hope to finish up this weekend so that I can get back to some fun stuff.  First, coffee.  Be safe!
Mark

ACL1504

Morning Mark and others,

I'm spending the day with Pam. Maybe later this afternoon I can get in some modeling time.

I spoke with the Judge yesterday and he is doing very well. Now walking without a walker.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Welcome news that the Judge is improving.  Here, another lazy day planned.

Jeff

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Woke up to cloudy weather. No matter, I am having coffee catching up on news and then off to the workbench.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

madharry

I'm back! I have been without broadband for a month. Not a good thing in lockdown. I have a lot to do sorting out the new house. Sorting out the central heating was a nightmare. Apparently it works off Wifi. The boss had a 2-hour crash course on it and now we are sucking diesel. Slowly sorting out my stuff (12 estate car loads) - funny how we acquire modelling things. The downside is the wife now knows how much I have got :( . Back to unpacking. BTW Mark seems to be on a different time zone to me - I know he is usually 5 hours behind - but today he is 10 days ahead!
Mike ;)

Raymo

Morning. Good news to hear about the Judge Tom! I hope to finish my build thread either today or tomorrow. It's been done for over a month now but I just can't seem to sit in front of the black box and do it. I also would like to start my next project that should excite fans of Jordans. My back has been killing me to the point that I have major fatigue by the end of the day which keeps me from doing much after coming home from work. Until I get a cortizone shot, I'll just keep trying to plow through it.

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

High 50's on tap for today. Grandson is coming for a visit.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

Opa George

Good morning, all,

Sounds like lots of good news this morning.  I'm scheduled for my second Pfizer shot this afternoon.  Til then some grocery shopping, refill the bird feeders and tidy up the yard. Sun is out today and it should warm up above freezing soon.

--Opa George

Rollin

Quote from: madharry on March 20, 2021, 08:25:16 AM
. BTW Mark seems to be on a different time zone to me - I know he is usually 5 hours behind - but today he is 10 days ahead!
Mike ;)

Apparently, on the first day of Spring, the calendar jumps forward 10 days. Just as earlier this week, the clocks jumped one hour. ???????? ;D ;D ;D

Have a fine day, everyone!

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I guess in New Zealand Daylight Savings Time really makes you spring forward.   ;D

Great news about the Judge!  I was pondering a visit to Tom's today to drop of Moscone's until I read it's his day to spend with Pam.  Maybe next week.  I'm not fully vaccinated yet but I am hallway there.

Spent a lot of time at the workbench yesterday working on two different small builds.  More of the same in store this afternoon after a quick in and out at Hobby Lobby to check out/pick up some craft paints.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Good morning! Great news on the Judge. Time sure does fly when you are having fun.  I'm processing pictures of the Beach Farms area of the S&S RR, today.  I should have something to post later, today. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Not sure what the agenda is today, but I'd like to fit some bench time in for sure.

I scooped up some baseball diamond dirt yesterday.

Have a good one!

Dennis Bourey

Craig will you be mixing that dirt with something? As I got 2 bag's of that stuff.  ;D
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Not sure yet. Depends how it dries!