Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Started by Opa George, March 24, 2021, 05:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opa George

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends..."

Happy middle of the work week.  I probably shouldn't compare going to work with war, but Wednesdays sometimes feel like that.

Coffee is done brewing, bagel done toasting. Have a great day, everyone.

--Opa George

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Yep.  Middle of the week.  Gotta sneak out for a long lunch today to get my annual physical.  Sneaking out is a little bit easier when working from home.   ;)

Tom (ACL1504) and the Judge at Steamtown a few years back when we attended the EXPO in Scranton.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Up early this morning. It is going to be a great day. Need to pressure wash the driveway then rest of day is mine.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off work today.  Electrician is supposed to come this morning to give me an estimate to put a 240V outlet in the garage in case I get an EV for my next vehicle.  New tires for the wife's van this afternoon.

Jeff

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Low 70's today. No plans other than the workday today.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

ACL1504

Morning all,

I've been trying to get more work done on the challenge build- slow going though.

Reading Bob, Me, George Sellios, Thom Driggers (tct858), Frank baker (Erieman) and Jaime. John Siekirk (S&S RR) took the photo. Peabody - 2016

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Dennis Bourey

Prayer's are with John's Family. Morning All.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Rollin

Morning all.

Interesting article in today's paper; Marklin says the pandemic has caused an uptick in model railroading sales. I'm sure US firms would have similar reports. When the world is in chaos, it's good to have a hobby!

http://digitaledition.orlandosentinel.com/infinity/article_share.aspx?guid=8179e4d2-8e6d-4d5a-af9b-00d8bc524331

deemery

Erieman really stands out in the crowd, doesn't he?  :D

More work on my kitbash, doing the dormers on the Mansard roof.  I'm still pondering how to handle the roofline...

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Burned the midnight oil last night.

Picked up some supplies during the day at the local hobby store. Quite amazing how the little things add up in cost.

Rain is lashing at the window.

BandOGuy

Morning, to most of you.
Back from the waste disposal yard. $50.00 to drop off a load of landscaping blocks. College Hunks wanted $250.00 for the same task. Wonder if I can keep the remainder for hobby stuff?
All day rain forecast. We'll see.
Stay dry and healthy all.

Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

MartyO

Morning,

I mowed the lawn yesterday. I have been busy working on a engine shed.
Marty

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Heavy rain today...
Photo of the last trip to the FSM...
Tom Boyd, Ed Fulasz, George Sellios...taken appx 2010-2011
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

bparrish

Mornin' all...

Grey, cold and windy.   That's what we get here in downtown Idaho when the seasons change.

Some bench time today.   Finishing up a Labelle gas motor passenger doodle bug that I started several years ago.  Got stuck on powering it.  I settled on a modified Bowser trolley drive truck and can motor.

It's great to see photos of some of the names I have come to know on the forum..

Thanx
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?