Monday, March 29, 2021

Started by Opa George, March 29, 2021, 06:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opa George

Happy Monday,

First day of spring break for our school. What a wonderful thing--A whole week off, the possibilities are endless!
Coffee and pancakes to start the day.

Have a great one.
--Opa George

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Enjoy your Spring Break Opa George!  Just don't come down here to Miami to party with the rest of the Spring Breakers.   ;D

Got some workbench time in over the weekend.  Getting close to wrapping up one small build and then I can turn my attention to the other one I have going.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Yesterday shot by without getting much accomplished.  Off to work today.  At least it's only a half day.  Our overstaffing ends this week, another provider is moving to brighter pastures.  Of course, if they ever reopen the other clinic, we'll be short.  :P

Jeff

MAP

Good morning!  Weekend sure did fly by, and I got nothing done on my railroad.  Maybe today.  First, coffee.  Be safe.
Mark

BandOGuy

Trust the wisdom of a five year old.
Our grand-daughter had a problem getting out of bed and ready for school last Monday. She was upset that her weekend was only two days. "It's unfair", she declared. "Saturday and Sunday need a friend: another day to keep them company". Retired as I am, I don't care one way or the other, but she does have a point.
PS: she lost her protest and got dressed in the car.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

S&S RR

Good morning.  Sad day here, we lost my mother yesterday morning. My last words to her were that I loved her and she was the best mom, ever. Those of you that still have your moms please give them a hug for me. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

John,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of loss.  Remember the wonderful times you had together and cherish your last words to her. 

Winter has returned this week, ground is white and wind chills are in the 20's.  Of course, by tomorrow we are in the fifties (maybe sixty degrees) before we get another blast of cold air later in the week.  Apparently Mother Nature cannot make up her mind.  Chiropractor later this morning. 

Everyone stay safe and have a great day!
Jerry

ReadingBob

John I'm so sorry to hear that.  Thoughts and prayers with you and yours.   :'(
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Janbouli

So , so sorry for your loss John. Will be thinking of you when I give my Mom a call this evening.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Blazeman

John:  Condolences for losing your mother.  An especially hard one for everyone when that time comes/came.

My mom is still with us, but unable to get visitors as her assisted living in Fla is locked down (wisely).  Not being able to travel and visit her is a tough one. 

Another breezy, chilly one here in SE PA.  No rain though.

All have a wonderful day.

Larry

Jim Donovan

John

I and my others in this group of fellowship know what you are going through. I was by my mother when she passed away, I consider it a precious gift. For each the feelings may be a little different but for all they are strong. I think of mine every day and still talk to her. I know she is there as sometimes I don't like her responses  :). When my time comes I hope to have as much grace she had. Her generation set the standard which we are measured by.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Dennis Bourey

John, You have my condolence.  Anything needed just ask John. Your friend. Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

GPdemayo

Condolences to you and your family John.....keep a warm place in your heart for a very important person in your life.....
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MAP

Sorry to hear of your loss John.  Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Mark

deemery

My condolences, John!  (nothing more to say.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to