Wednesday - 03/31/2021

Started by ReadingBob, March 31, 2021, 06:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Halfway through the week and no workbench time (yet).  Looking forward to the weekend for sure.

Another picture of some forum members.  Partially obscured on the left is Tom (ACL1504), the late Jim Miller (jimmillho), Greg (GPdemayo), Curt (PRR Modeler) and Doug (Onewolf) when we stopped in to check out Doug's layout a while back.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Great photo Bob. Looks like it was a fun time. Yesterday I was last to check in and today the pup had me take she out at 6 am so here I am with coffee in hand.

Feel better then yesterday so plan to clean the garage and cars, then more work on Skeeters. Hope all is well for you.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

cuse

Morning All,

That layout (above) was by far the most impressive, elaborate, beautiful benchwork I've ever even imagined...it must really be quite a layout by now.

I miss the SBG group and hope to get back soon.

Have a great day!

Opa George

Good morning and Happy Wednesday to all,

I've been fortunate to have layout work time this week. I've been working on the station at the Old Head Inlet. This was inspired by Jason Jensen's double-decked Eagle Landing, but I took it to a slightly (ok, maybe a lot) more audacious level. 

--Opa George

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all. 

That's some station, Opa George.  I'm off today.  The electrician is coming next week, so I've got to move stuff around down here so he can run wire.  Need to pop out all the necessary ceiling panels as well.  I've got a week, so I'd better try to start today.   ::)

Jeff

S&S RR

Good morning! I like seeing new benchwork and imagining the possibilities for the layout to come. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Good Morning All. Be Careful.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Low 50's today. Just wrapped up another major project at work, no other plans for today.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

ACL1504

Morning all,

The SBG visit to Doug's fantastic layout was a grand time. I think the Judge was around the corner at the donut table.

The Ogden & Cache Valley can be seen here.

http://modelersforum.com/index.php?topic=1942.0

I'm spending some time with the Babe today. I'll work on the challenge build later this afternoon.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

The sun has turned to dark clouds ... I didn't know I could control the weather?
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

George, I do love that kitbash. It's so whimsical!

Finished my Emporium Seafood last night. I still need to take the photos, but I grabbed one with my iPhone:

Opa George

Craig,
That scratch build of Emporium Seafood is top notch.  The castings only take you so far--your walls and the rest are beautiful and so well done. You aced the build.

Opa George

jrmueller

Tom- what is an item you have listed of Jim Miller's on Ebay so that I can look at "other items from this seller".  Or is there another way to accomplish this search?  Rainy couple of days ahead in the Piedmont so I can possibly spend some of that stimulus money before Rea. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

ReadingBob

Quote from: jrmueller on March 31, 2021, 10:31:47 AM
Tom- what is an item you have listed of Jim Miller's on Ebay so that I can look at "other items from this seller".  Or is there another way to accomplish this search?  Rainy couple of days ahead in the Piedmont so I can possibly spend some of that stimulus money before Rea. Jim

Jim - You can do an Advanced search (click the Advanced link next to the Search button) and then, near the bottom of the Advanced search options there's a Sellers section.  Click the Only show items from: checkbox and enter ACL1801 in the box next to Include.  Then click Search.   :)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.