Friday - April 2, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, April 02, 2021, 08:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I've been waiting for someone else to open for fear of getting more than one Friday thread but I finally caved.

T.G.I.F!  That's all I have for today.  ;D

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Another three day weekend here, and the weather is supposed to be great.   8)   Need to start removing ceiling tiles so the electrician can run wire.  Hope to get back to the builds today as well.

Jeff

S&S RR

Good morning! Cold start to the day here temperatures in the teens. We had snow, yesterday, for the start of April.  It is supposed to warm up for the weekend, so typical Spring weather. I'm slowly getting back into the train room, I hope to get some time in on my challenge build.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Chilly today but warming up this weekend. grandkids (and parents) coming tomorrow for Easter week. It will be great having the everyone here. We are planning to go to Disney, not sure what else. So today is putting stuff away on layout and workbench so little hands don't touch. Have a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ACL1504

Morning all,

What's up with the Central Fl. weather? Yesterday it was 85 when I cut the grass and today it's 48 here at the house.

Otherwise same ole same ole here.

Have a safe and warm day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Dennis Bourey

Good morning all, Snow yesterday :( 27 this morning. Be safe.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

MAP

Good morning!  Chilly start to the morning here at least it's not raining or snowing.  Getting my 2nd dose of Moderna this morning oh boy!  I was able to sneak a little time in on the layout yesterday, hope to do more today.  Be safe!
Mark

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Promised myself a small break between builds, but I've already made a start on the Union Dredging building. And I've got big plans!

TFIF, all the same. My favorite part of the weekend as it's neither here nor there just yet. There's still time!

deemery

Since I declared the Wileys kitbash 'finished' (more or less...), today I'll clean the workbench (always a tough project in its own right) and think about the next project.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

jrmueller

Good morning cold and windy in Central Virginia Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

Finally got an appointment for COVID-19 shotin two weeks.
Marty

Blazeman

Heading out shortly for shot #1.

Chilly, breezy today.  Still in the mid-30's last I looked. Didn't bother the pup though.  We'll keep him with us until Sunday now while the someday daughter-in-law recovers from ankle surgery.

That's all that's planned.  Keeping he dog busy keeps me busy.

Larry

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Good Friday...cooler and overcast...40 now but mid 50's latter with a much warmer weekend in the high 60's ahead...
Both Pfizer shots completed now for both of us...but a very small percentage of people can still get Covid after receiving the vaccine...
Stay Safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Opa George

Good afternoon, all,

Just back from the garden center where we bought pots of blooming spring bulbs for Easter Morning breakfast guests.  We are finally at the point where everyone in the family is fully vaccinated.  My wife is beside herself happy to see everyone again.

Couldn't resists some trays of pansies, so just got in from planting them out near the mailbox.

Have a great day, everyone!

--Opa George