Sat., 4/3/21

Started by Zephyrus52246, April 03, 2021, 07:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

The Judge has already made his Saturday report, where are the rest of you all?   :) Continue taking out ceiling panels today.  They're like a puzzle box, you have to move out one to take out another, etc.  The wiring goes over the west end yard, so all the trains need to be moved.  It's going to be over 70 today, so maybe some outside work as well. 

Jeff

Raymo

Morning Doc. Snuck out to the Food King to do the shopping before the crowds come out. Need a haircut bad so that's next. Hope to have time this afternoon to paint some more vehicles for the S&S Railroad.

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Only 30 now but 67 this afternoon...stay safe and have a great weekend !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

ACL1504

Morning all,

Cool here this morning. Meting the Judge for lunch and running errands with the Babe.

My plan for later in the day is to spend time on the layout and the build challenge.

Have a safe day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Good morning!  I got a little bench time in, yesterday.  I hope to do the same today. Great to hear that Dan is painting vehicles. ;D  I'm working on the challenge build, I have a lot of work to do before the 15th.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Another brisk (22 degree F) start to the day after the temps never rose above freezing yesterday.  Couple that with blustery winds and it was closer to a January day than a spring one.  That should change this afternoon as we have a forecast high in the mid-40's.  We also had snow and slippery spots on the roads the past two mornings.  That's pretty unusual for April in my neck of the woods. 

I've been wrapped up in farm chores the past week.  I did manage to lay some track last night, the first layout work all week. 

Everyone have a great day and stay safe!
Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

Blue skies ... the lawnmower is calling me. Then some layout work.
Marty

Jerry

Morning everyone

A sunny/30 here in South Jersey.  Later on mid 50's.

Work continues on the Mill.

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Opa George

Good morning,

Baking bread for tomorrow's breakfast--dough is rising now.  Time to get some yard work in before baking.  Bought a head of cabbage this morning so I can shred it and start two quarts fermenting into sauerkraut.

Happy to have won on eBay a lot of Jim Miller's freight cars. I'll be honored to give them a home and regular operating jobs on the TMB & N.

--Opa George

ReadingBob

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Dennis Bourey

Good Morning Everyone. high 30's here.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Hoping for a bike ride today.

Then a little bench time.

vinceg

Good morning, everyone. Long time away from the board...hope to get back in.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

TomW

Morning all, I have ben working on a FSM Barthelow Coal . My good friend Andrew Deek supplied it and I built it for his new PRR layout. Change some of the roof material( The building inspector still is still in my soul) It was a fun build. Ready for something else. Have a nice Easter all. The module pictures taken on my layout.