4/4/21 Sunday

Started by Raymo, April 04, 2021, 07:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Morning all and Happy Easter to those celebrating it today. Taking Ma to my brothers to celebrate.

MartyO

Morning,

Spiral ham from Costco is on the menu for tonight. And a bit more on the Engine House.

Have a great day!
Marty

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

That's all I got...
Jerry

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Up earlier this morning with a poorly infant.

Should be a warm day. All being a little better, I think the BBQ might have to come out and play.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Dennis Bourey

Happy Easter Everyone!!!
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Happy Easter!  Hope you all got a chocolate bunny in your basket.  After going up and down the ladder removing panels and securing wires in the train areas (which I'd not done originally, but thought the electrician would cast a rolling eyes look when he comes this week), and then going out and doing yardwork, including digging out a bush, I'm still tired and pretty sore.  Going to pick up our Easter dinner later this morning, maybe some work on the projects later.

Jeff

jrmueller

Good morning. I keep having Gene Autrey's "Here comes Peter Cottontail" going around in my head.
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Happy Easter to all who observe the holiday.  Happy day to those who do not.   ;)

Should be able to put the finishing touches on one small build today and turn my attention to another small build in progress.  That's all I have on my plate for the day.   :D

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Second day to hit 70 ... Happy Easter !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

cuse

Happy Easter all. Glad to say I've had a couple days in a row of King Dave Frary's "MR60"...basically, the way I digested it, the idea was to just sit down for an hour, everyday, even if you don't feel like it, and get a little done. Almost anybody can find that time, especially considering how much time we waste on social media, Fox News, CNN, Facebook, ESPN...whatever poison we each choose...find time to exercise, find time to create art-no excuses.

I finished cutting out and bracing my Foscale Pendleton Marine kit. I also read the directions forward and back, sorted the strip wood and made sure I knew what each size was intended for (so I don't accidentally paint some that shouldn't be) and now I'm here to crow about it  8)

Hope all is well with all of you and that we can hunker down a little longer and really put this Covid crap behind us for real.

John

deemery

Near 60, sunny and dry.  So no excuse to not drop some lime on the yard.  Then we took the dogs for a walk and talked to a neighbor for a bit.  In between, I did some clean-up/pick-up in the home office, which frankly is still a mess. 

I'm still pondering what my next project will be.  I should get some hardboard for backdrop mounting (need to cut it down to 18" x 4' panels.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

S&S RR

Good evening! And Happy Easter. Late checkin from the Northern Hqtrs. of the S&S RR.  My Grandson asked me if we could go up North and open the cabin, "now that GiGi has gone to heaven".  I have been telling him we couldn't go up North because I had to go see his Great Grandmother in the hospital. Actually, my Brother and I were the only ones that could see her in the hospital with the MI Covid restrictions. He was very understanding for a 4 year old, but coming up here is very healing for all of us. So we spent the day making a new trail through the woods with the tractor. I hope everyone had a great Easter.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jim Donovan

Late check in like John. We have grandkids all over and and son and a fantastic daughter-in-law with us. The 3D printer made a Mandalorian and a Unicorn. The the 6 year old and 12 year old love the printer and airbrushing, today they learned both. What a blast. The little one was running trains for over an hour! That is a LLLLLONG time for a six year old.

Had a great day, hope everyone else did. Happy Easter.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad