Friday, 4/9/21

Started by Zephyrus52246, April 09, 2021, 07:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

I'm off today,  but have to go see my doctor this morning.  So glad to have to do my commute on my day off. 

Jeff

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

As Greg says, "Present".
Jerry

ReadingBob

Good morning all,

T.G.I.F!  It's been a long week.  I did have a few minor side effects from the second shot.  A couple of times I got cold to the point of being on the verge of the chills.  Pulling the blanket up under my chin solved that problem except I also had to get up to go to the bathroom.   ::)  I also had a mild sinus headache but that could have been allergies.  All in all nothing too bad.  Tomorrow morning I'll run out to the vaccination site with Junior who scored an appointment for his first jab.

Only seven days remaining in the Build Challenge!   ;D  It's been fun, as always, to see what everyone got done in the first three and half months of the year. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

vinceg

Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

BandOGuy

Passed through.
Had coffee with me, but Jaime, the donuts were stale.
Carry on.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Another overcast and wet day to wake up to...we need a smile today from an old Chicago landmark...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

My favorite day has arrived! Friday.

I've been receiving a few plastic kits through the mail this week. I like the idea of taking something they appears very toy-like and making it very believable.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning!  I'm heading back to my workbench, today. ;D ;D  It been a rough few weeks - time for some healing. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Good Idea John, Good Morning All.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

ACL1504

Quote from: ReadingBob on April 09, 2021, 07:56:34 AM
Good morning all,

I did have a few minor side effects from the second shot.  A couple of times I got cold to the point of being on the verge of the chills.  Pulling the blanket up under my chin solved that problem except I also had to get up to go to the bathroom.   ::)  I also had a mild sinus headache but that could have been allergies.  All in all nothing too bad.   

Bob,

Take your side effects X10 with fever and you know what I went through for the last three weeks of November 2020.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Morning all,

Got a few groceries with the Babe this morning, now the day is mine.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Marty

jrmueller

Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Jerry

Morning everyone

Have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln