Saturday the 10th of April

Started by Raymo, April 10, 2021, 07:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Morning all. Another Saturday is upon us working fools, for you retirees it's just another day..

GPdemayo

Hi Dan.....more present than yesterday and the day before.
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

A milestone yesterday... the furnace did not turn on all day - a true sign of warmer weather.
Marty

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Grandkids are gone, too quiet in the house. Will be taking care of our pup today hoping she starts eating.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning! I will be spending the day doing the things that didn't get done the last couple months. I plan on spend at least a couple hours at the workbench. ;)  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Good Luck Jim, I miss my Cheana real bad. Good Morning All.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Best wishes for your pup Jim.  I grew up with furry friends in the house but haven't had any in my own household.  Still, we've grown very close to some of our friends pets and we know it would be difficult to let them go.   

I'm off to take Junior to the vaccination site for his first jab.  He's certainly old enough he could handle it on his own but I feel better going along and being there in the off chance he has some sort of reaction to the vaccine.

Workbench time later this afternoon.

Have a great one! 
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jerry

Morning everyone

A cloudy/55 here in South Jersey.  Followed by more clouds and 66.

Good day to sit at the bench and get something accomplished.

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Bernd

Morning fellow modelers. With the warmer weather out there many outside projects have taken priority and model has come to a stand still.

More outside work awaits me.

Bernd
New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Not sure what the day has planned, but I have a few at the bench!

ACL1504

Morning all,

Meeting the Judge for lunch. Not much else is going on here.

Have a great Saturday ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jrmueller

Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Finally after 4 days of heavy rain won't have any more until Monday.
Overcast weekend, only 40 now, maybe 55 later. Stay Safe...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Cold and rainy here today.  Spent yesterday getting my new phone working.  Took longer than I thought.  Also searched for a new vehicle.  Called a place today that had one on their site.  "It's pre ordered for someone".  Why would you list a car that's already sold?  Weird.  Hope to work on some train related stuff today.  Still need to replace some of the ceiling tiles from the electrician being here. 

Jeff