Tuesday - April 13, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, April 13, 2021, 07:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

No workbench time last night.  I need to breakout the soldering pencil though and fix a connection in my latest build.  I forgot to solder the copper tape in two spots and it's proving problematic.  Easy fix though.  I'll take care of that tonight.

Recycling some old pictures from the Scranton EXPO.  I miss the EXPO's.   :'(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

I miss the EXPOs as well.  Nice diesel pic, Bob. 

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning Bob, Jeff  and others,

I miss the Expo's also. May one day!

Cleaning off the work bench and resuming my challenge build today.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Good Morning

Things are starting to open up so hopefully at least some shows will begin soon. Working at museum today. I will be building a FSM sawmill for their layout should be fun.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Got a few more little projects across the finish line last night, but it was a busy day and probably another one today.

Lots of activity here in MN with another curfew in effect for the late evening and night. To top it off, the weather has turned sourly cold again, too!

Stay safe and warm.

MartyO

Morning,

Enough with the home repairs! Time to rest and dream about the jab planned for tomorrow.
Marty

S&S RR

Good morning! Yes, I miss the Expo's, too.  It sure would be nice to see that group get back together. I'm going to spend a couple hours at the workbench this morning before I get started on my much less fun things I have to do. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Morning from Minnesota with cold temps and overcast skies. Throw in a few white things in the air too.
Know tax deadline is extended but will work on them today...Stay Safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

NKP768

NHRA returning to a mostly full slate this year - possibly Pomona by summer - if CA is open pretty sure the rest of the country will be. Funny how a recall petition can change a Governor's thinking.

Doug