Thank you everyone who participated in this year's Build Challenge!

Started by Raymo, April 15, 2021, 07:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

We'll it's that time of the year again where April 15th is here. We had some excellent builds again and I applaud everyone who helped with putting build threads on the forum. If you haven't finished yet, continue on and finish at your pace. Hopefully we'll inspire other modelers to add to forum as we move on. Once again, Thank you! Raymo

S&S RR

Quote from: Raymo on April 15, 2021, 07:12:11 PM
We'll it's that time of the year again where April 15th is here. We had some excellent builds again and I applaud everyone who helped with putting build threads on the forum. If you haven't finished yet, continue on and finish at your pace. Hopefully we'll inspire other modelers to add to forum as we move on. Once again, Thank you! Raymo

Dan

Thank you for organizing the challenge once again this year. It motivates me to do a structure build thread - this year I will be finishing mine late. :-[  I will finish the build and the thread as soon as possible.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

How about everyone posting a couple pictures of their finished build on this thread so we have recored of this years builds?
John Siekirk

Raymo

Quote from: S&S RR on April 15, 2021, 08:40:34 PM
How about everyone posting a couple pictures of their finished build on this thread so we have record of this years builds?
I'll just post a new heading for photos. Hopefully it won't get buried..

Raymo

Quote from: S&S RR on April 15, 2021, 08:38:48 PM
Quote from: Raymo on April 15, 2021, 07:12:11 PM

Dan

Thank you for organizing the challenge once again this year. It motivates me to do a structure build thread - this year I will be finishing mine late. :-[  I will finish the build and the thread as soon as possible.
Been there..

S&S RR

Quote from: Raymo on April 15, 2021, 09:21:35 PM
Quote from: S&S RR on April 15, 2021, 08:40:34 PM
How about everyone posting a couple pictures of their finished build on this thread so we have record of this years builds?
I'll just post a new heading for photos. Hopefully it won't get buried..

Sounds good! I found it.
John Siekirk

GPdemayo

Thanks for your efforts Dan.....even though I couldn't get the kit done, I have again enjoyed watching all the activity and creativity that your contest generates. Looking forward to next years challenge.  :)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Thank you Dan for doing this. Sorry I didn't get mine finished although I'm still working on it.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Raymo

That alright.. It's been a trying year in more ways than one!