Friday 16APR2021

Started by MAP, April 16, 2021, 06:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning & TGIF!  A chilly, rainy day on tap here.  I'm heading off to pick up the groceries, right after I finish my cup of coffee.  After that, a few other chores, then down to the train room to do something....anything train related.  Be safe.
Mark

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Day two of my six day siege at work.   :P

Jeff

Raymo

Morning. Heading out to eye Dr. for a field of vision test. It's only been a year and a half trying to get it done because of covid-19. Then it's off to a railroadiana auction later today.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning

Playing with resin player and electric wiring model I am working on.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Day off today!  A few errands to run and then workbench time this afternoon.  Wait....the workbench is empty at the moment.  I'm sure I can find something to build in my stash.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MartyO

Morning,

Got the Covid jab yesterday ... at the cost of hitting a concrete pillar with the truck. This pandemic is turning me into a agoraphobic person.
Marty

ACL1504

Morning all,

Got my hair cut this morning and now I'm in the train shed.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

Howard Zane and the Babe, Pam.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Good morning! It's cold here 27 degrees, last night - snowed but did not stick most of the day, yesterday. My train related activity, yesterday, was a couple hours in the evening working on some design concepts for the layout. That's it from here, I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jrmueller

Good morning. Cold 42 and clear in the Piedmont of Central Virginia  8)   Everyone have a great day. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

cuse

Quote from: ReadingBob on April 16, 2021, 08:26:40 AM
Morning all,

Day off today!  A few errands to run and then workbench time this afternoon.  Wait....the workbench is empty at the moment.  I'm sure I can find something to build in my stash.   ;)

Have a great one!

When Reading Bob says his workbench is empty, everyone on the Forum with a layout starts scrambling to help him  ;D

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

TFIF.

Planning on bringing two more small builds across the finish line this weekend, so I'll posting an update over on my thread for then.

Hope you all enjoy what is my favorite day of the week!

BandOGuy

Quote from: ReadingBob on April 16, 2021, 08:26:40 AM
Morning all,

Have a great one!

Uh oh.
If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, what is an empty desk a sign of? Please get busy, Bob.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Party cloudy in the mid 50's.
Worked at the shop yesterday and received a day off . Need to get out today.
Stay Safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Rail and Tie

The sun is out and spring is here!

Anyone else attending the WGH show tomorrow by computer?  Should be interesting. We will be there to answer questions and show our stuff.

Attendance Information (wgh.events)

Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com