Tuesday - April 20, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, April 20, 2021, 06:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I did manage to get an airbrush session in last night to prime the parts for a new build.  ;)

Way back when a lot of homes had a small business of some sort attached to them.  I wonder what this one was back in the day?

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Today is the last day of my work siege.  Hope to make it through the day. 

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning Bob, Jeff and others,

Nothing new here. Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

The old A&S RR in 2012.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Woke up to the sound of thunder. I think that opening would be a great beginning of a song. Oh well, never would sell.

Wow, what a change Tom. Both look great.

With thunder storms around, coffee and off to modeling workshop.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Marty

jrmueller

Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

S&S RR

Good morning! Well, my attempts at getting back to the workbench have not been successful, yet.  Yesterday, we got a call that my brother-in-law was rushed to the hospital with COVID - he is on a ventilator in ICU as I'm writing this. We also found out that my 80 year old mother-in- law had COVID at Easter but thought it was a cold.  She came down with it 2 days after her second shot. She believes exposure  was in line getting the shot but she had a number of possible contacts. Given her symptoms (sore throat and tired), I think the shot probably saved her life. So life is once again getting in the way of my modeling. I hope everyone has a great day. Stay safe this virus is real, please get your shot.  The virus doesn't care about your political beliefs.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

cuse

Quote from: S&S RR on April 20, 2021, 10:33:38 AM
Good morning! Well, my attempts at getting back to the workbench have not been successful, yet.  Yesterday, we got a call that my brother-in-law was rushed to the hospital with COVID - he is on a ventilator in ICU as I'm writing this. We also found out that my 80 year old mother-in- law had COVID at Easter but thought it was a cold.  She came down with it 2 days after her second shot. She believes exposure  was in line getting the shot but she had a number of possible contacts. Given her symptoms (sore throat and tired), I think the shot probably saved her life. So life is once again getting in the way of my modeling. I hope everyone has a great day. Stay safe this virus is real, please get your shot.  The virus doesn't care about your political beliefs.

John, Best wishes for your family members' heath...and I second your suggestion about the virus not being optional. Lots of progress but everyone needs to do their part to put it to bed.

Timbob60

Happy 420 Day to all those who celebrate it!

Opa George

Quote from: tom.boyd.125 on April 20, 2021, 10:03:22 AM
Morning,
Tommy

Nice picture, Tommy. That gas station reminded me that someone local is putting together a coffee-table book of period photographs of all the old gas stations in the Harrisburg, PA area, circa 1910s to 1950s.  That is going to be a must-have once it is published.
--Opa George