2021 Open Houses

Started by Dave K., June 21, 2021, 06:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave K.

George has asked me to make the following clarification based on an unauthorized post here earlier today.

There is NO F&SM open house this Saturday or at any other time in June. He is planning open houses for July and August and, when he decides on Covid-related mitigation, will announce the dates and details very soon.

Keep It Rusty

As it was me who posted the date earlier, I want clarify my (now deleted) posting.

Chiefly, I never set out to jeopardize, in any way, the delicate re-opening of the F&SM. I was harmlessly informed of the next public open day incorrectly and thought it would be a wonderful opportunity for us all to organize a rendezvous. Lord knows it's overdue for some of us to meet.

I also never intended for my post to appear authorized nor official. I hope it wasn't read as so.

Like many others I couldn't appreciate George and his wonderful F&SM more than I already do.

I look forward to the official re-opening and appreciate the work put in to making it happen.

My very best to all,

Craig

Raymo

Open houses in Peabody?? I probably won't get there till Fall/ Early Winter. I've had some vehicles built for over a year now..

Raymo

Not going to be able to get to either one :'(

jbvb

The last thing I'd heard (second hand) was that George was not going to be able to open the F&SM for the Northeastern Region's 'Mill City 21' convention in Westford, MA Oct. 8-11.
James

Raymo