Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Started by ACL1504, June 22, 2021, 07:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Some errands and then back to the layout.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

Howard Zane layout -

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

I hope to get caught up on the Skeeter thread today. I also need to start getting ready for our trip north. We will be visiting the kids in a couple of days. Looking forward to it.  Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning!  I have an operating session with our Local OPS group this evening.  It sure is nice to be getting together again. I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM archives.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

NKP768

Good morning.....hope everyone has a great day

Doug

MartyO

Morning,

Another great day is promised today. Back into sorting photos ..
I hope.
Marty

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

All work and little play for today.

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Home from vacation but still off for the rest of the week.  Chores to do before play though.  I started removing shelving from one wall in the garage a couple weeks ago so an electrician could run a new line for the controller for the irrigation system.  I need to remove the rest of the shelving, patch the holes in the wall, paint the wall and then put the shelving back up using tracks and brackets so they're adjustable rather than fixed like they were.  It's something I've been wanting to do only I wanted to do it on the other side of the garage where my workbench is.  ::)  Hope to put at least a shelf layout on the other side some day.  :P

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.