Tuesday - July 13, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, July 13, 2021, 06:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Just another day in the virtual office.   :(  Meetings, meetings, meetings.  I'm convinced one of the reasons people are more productive when working from home is they can multitask and work on some real, useful tasks on the side while attending meetings virtually.   :D

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Work day here.  Ick.

Jeff

MAP

Good morning!  Another rainy start to the day here.  Meetings!  Ugh!  I don't miss them one bit.  A little train time this morning, then possibly some fishing this evening.
Mark

ACL1504

Morning all,

Cutting the grass this morning, AGAIN, for the second time in five days. Dang rain makes it grow faster, but we need the rain.  ???

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

BandOGuy

And here the HOA "landscapers" are cutting wet grass. Maybe that's because they didn't mow at all last week. It was mostly dry then. Oh well, guess I should be thankful that's my only concern this morning.
Tuesday night Ops Day and Bastille Day Eve. Does it get any better?
More coffee and a major decision about what I plan to do today loom.
Stay busy all.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! The coffee is brewing and I'm heading back into the train room. We are having a fine mist type of rain - all day yesterday, and starting out that way today. Reminds me of Ireland. It sure has everything green. I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks

Checking in from NH. Rain this morning but hope it ends by noon. Off to se friends today. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Coffee on board and ready for the day.

Putting my head down for work, but made good progress on the latest build last night.

(see new build thread!)

tom.boyd.125

Late morning check in...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

deemery

I like that building with the porch over the roof.  Most of the overhangs I see on model kits look kinda suspect/phony to me, but that one would make a great model.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MartyO

Afternoon,

I double cut the grass yesterday and I had to re-cut it again today. That was 1" growth over night.
Marty

Jerry

Quote from: MartyO on July 13, 2021, 04:56:59 PM
Afternoon,

I double cut the grass yesterday and I had to re-cut it again today. That was 1" growth over night.

This is were sheep would come in handy!! ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln