Old F&SM Photos

Started by ACL1504, September 05, 2021, 11:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Great pictures. I see you got my tea cup and Duz billboards in your photos. I built two of each and gave two of them to George. Any way I enjoyed the photos. I have to get to an open house.

Karl

ACL1504

Quote from: Dennis Bourey on September 19, 2021, 12:58:24 PM
Perfection!!!!!

Dennis,

It's fun to see some of the older shots and compare them to the newer F&SM photos.

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on September 19, 2021, 07:22:35 PM
Hey Tom:

Great pictures. I see you got my tea cup and Duz billboards in your photos. I built two of each and gave two of them to George. Any way I enjoyed the photos. I have to get to an open house.

Karl

Karl,

Thanks very much. I have more of those two signs which I'll show later in the thread.

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I'm still going through the old F&SM photos. I also want to mention again that I didn't take these. I've tried my best to clean them so they show the F&SM how it should be seen from the eye of the camera.

However, some were beyond my ability to fix. Many were very much out of focus or the color was to washed out to be able to use the photos.

I believe it is a disservice to George's craftsmanship to show photos that are out of focus or not reflective of his work.

Some of these appear to be the same photo but if you look closely, they are at a very slight different angle.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com