Old F&SM Photos

Started by ACL1504, September 05, 2021, 11:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPdemayo

Love all the photos Tom....thanks for posting.  :)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on November 11, 2021, 04:09:46 PM
Love all the photos Tom....thanks for posting.  :)

Greg,

You are welcome, glad you like the photos.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I came close to dumping this photo but this is an example of a photo that is washed out. I cleaned it the best to show the side of the structure over Cooper's Garage.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: ACL1504 on November 11, 2021, 04:18:56 PM
I came close to dumping this photo but this is an example of a photo that is washed out. I cleaned it the best to show the side of the structure over Cooper's Garage.

Boy, I'm glad you didn't dump it. Shots of that long sold Fenstermacher building are rare!

S&S RR

Tom

Great old photographs - I'm always amazed at how many times George has moved some of the structures on the layout. Thank you again for taking the time to share them with us.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Raymo

Quote from: Keep it Rusty on November 11, 2021, 07:23:51 PM
Quote from: ACL1504 on November 11, 2021, 04:18:56 PM

Boy, I'm glad you didn't dump it. Shots of that long sold Fenstermacher building are rare!
I spotted this building in the last Allen Keller video he did. Thanks for the side shot Tom!

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Thanks for all the great FSM photos.

Karl