Friday, September 17, 2021

Started by Opa George, September 17, 2021, 07:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opa George

Happy Friday, everyone,

I did not get around to checking in yesterday, so will start off today's posts. Tom, best of luck with the additional upcoming tests and hoping for a favorable result. Jan, happy to hear they caught and removed those troublemakers.  I had one removed little more than a decade ago and have had clean bills of health since.

I'm still adding lots of rockwork and building up the scenery bases around Rust Rock Falls, my newest FOS kit.  Pics soon, I think.

Keep well,
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Yesterday our garage was cleaned out. It only took about 5 hours. Today is furniture moving day and delivery to a friend's house of a large roll top desk from Dad's house. There's  a 50 min drive each way involved.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Present on this Friday thread also.

T ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MAP

Good morning!  On and off rain today, so I'll be taking care of some indoor chores.  Hope to sneak in some train time as well.
Mark

Opa George

Just checked my retirement countdown clock: 150 days to retirement. Hard to describe how good that feels seeing that.
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

Jerry

Morning everyone

A rainy day here in South Jersey!!

Maybe some bench time later on today!!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Good morning! I also got lost with Bob over in the kit building area.  I'm at the Northern Hqtrs. this morning - I posted earlier this morning but it got lost in the internet. I wonder where all those lost electrons go. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)