Monday 11OCT2021

Started by MAP, October 11, 2021, 06:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  Got some yardwork done over the weekend, and was able to squeeze in about 30 minutes of layout time in.  More of the same today.
Mark

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing new here. Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

vinceg

Good morning. Nothing new.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

Opa George

Good morning, everyone,

Some layout work today--continuing to build the supporting structures for Rust Rock Falls. At noon I have a flu vaccine and a covid booster scheduled.  Getting it all done at once.

Have a great day, everyone.
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

deemery

Today I think I'll have to do all the errands that I didn't do over the weekend because of the NER convention.  I should also look at the pictures I took and post some.  For me the highlight was the 2 clinics Sunday afternoon, one on tuning brass steam and the other on scratchbuilding brass steam...

Add  Photos from the convention:  http://www.earlyrail.org/millcity/

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Spent about 3 hours in the train room yesterday building the under frame of the parking lot. It's raised since it has to cross 3 tracks. It still needs the top  surface installed and the wooden inserts between the rails.

Probably no train time today or this week since I have a fairly busy schedule.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Good morning! I plan on spending a good part of my day at the workbench. ;D  We are still enjoying summer time temperatures, 80 degrees for a high today.  I hope everyone has a great day.  From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Raymo

Morning. Spent Friday and Saturday morning volunteering at the NER convention. Yesterday I was able to drive to Raymo North to check on the camper with no problems with my back and the ride. A photo taken from the Green Mountain Division switching layout at the convention

Jerry

Morning everyone

Errands to run this am.

Then some work on the last roof for the Mill.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

jrmueller

Good morning. Raymo glad to hear your back is better. Don't push it too hard. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today...
Last night the strong winds brought in the cool air for the first time this fall ... temps in the house was a chilly 62 ...
By the end of this week temps will drop into the upper 30's to mid 40's ... Hey it's Monday !!!
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com