Tuesday - October 12, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, October 12, 2021, 07:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Ugh...took a rare sick day yesterday.  Seems I somehow managed to catch a head cold.  At least that's what I think it is.  Sunday night I didn't sleep well so I figured I'd burn a sick day (which I'd lose at the end of the year anyway) and spend the day in the recliner.  Today's not as bad so it's back to work.

I did finish another little project sitting on my workbench over the weekend.  I have a few more waiting to be wrapped up.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning all,

Hope you feel better soon Bob,

Nothing exciting on my schedule today. Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Not sure if I'll make it to the train room today since I have a bunch of errands to do.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

MartyO

Morning,

I have to get new car tags today and then a trip to Lowes to get replacement glass.
Marty

S&S RR

Good morning! I hope you feel better soon Bob. I have been spend the last few days working on the railroad.  I need to get out and cut the grass, today, or maybe tomorrow. ;)  I hope everyone has a great day.  From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jrmueller

Good morning. Car inspection today. Hopefully work on structures if I don't take a nap. Go Red Sox impressive finale. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Raymo

Morning. Got my walk in this morning after breakfast and just did my 2 hours with the bone stimulator. I need to see the tire shop for a price on new tires and then PT later. My busiest day this week  ;D

Keep It Rusty

Morning, all.

Not much on my agenda today other than work.

Might use my lunch break to get an hour in at the bench. I'm very close to finishing my latest diorama.

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

vinceg

Late start for me - good afternoon, all. Thanks for continuous stream of FSM pics.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee