Wednesday, October 13th

Started by BandOGuy, October 13, 2021, 06:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BandOGuy

What's this? Friday the 13th came on Wednesday this month! Ya' can't count on anything any more!!
Must have gone to bed too early last night as Reveille came way early this morning. Mrs. S. is doing an family related overnight tonight, so I'll have to find something to do.
Note to Jaime: we're out of donuts and Kcups.
That's all I've got. Have a peachy day.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Nothing to report on the modeling front.  Unfortunately.  Maybe this weekend.  ;)

RIP Paddy Moloney (The Chieftain's)  :'(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MAP

Good morning!  Had a friend over yesterday doing some scenery work on the layout.  Unbelievable how many detail parts can be used in a square foot!  Flu shot today, El Doggo to the vet, and then some yard work.  Where's my coffee?
Mark

ACL1504

Morning all,

I did get a little modeling done yesterday and got some up-dates on the Pub Crawl. Not sure what is on for today.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Good morning! I second Mark's comment about detail parts per square foot. I'm going to be spending part of the day getting the layout ready for the Grandkids to visit this weekend. It's time to run some trains. I hope everyone has a great day.  From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Today is delivery day for Dad's sleep number bed. Of course the delivery window is all afternoon.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Rollin

Morning all. We got our flu shots yesterday.

Here's the last of my RTA report from Cleveland: Some short video of the workers:

https://youtu.be/4OAi_6ZVank

Raymo

Morning all. I stopped at the store this morning and picked up some Maxwell House K-Cups. Not one of the fruity flavors but just regular ol'coffee.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

deemery

Quote from: ReadingBob on October 13, 2021, 07:00:37 AM
RIP Paddy Moloney (The Chieftain's)  :'(
I heard The Chieftains perform several times in the '80s.  Great stuff!

Today's banner ad is strange. 3 FSM kits and 5 "abdominal compression" devices.  I'm not sure what the connection is...

It's a spectacular fall day in NH.  After a bit of yard work, I'll head down to the basement and work on the layout. :D

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Blazeman

Quiet morning at the house with the Mrs. slumbering, so opportunity to do some internet visiting. 

Simply zero motivation to work on the layout, and I've decided the design I'm using won't allow me to make the scenes I want.  So, back to the drawing board.  At least I've stopped buying items during this down time.

Have to lower the pool water and blow the lines the next couple days....after the grass is mowed in the area where the water discharges. Maybe some sun today to dry the grass by midday.  Don't like to mow wet grass.

Larry

vinceg

Good day, all. Nice brisk walk this am and then into the cave to work on my mini-world.

Cheers,
Vince
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

MartyO

Morning,

I am exhausted, I thought retirement wasn't about finishing off repairs you neglected for the past 25 years.
Marty

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks

Checking in from NH. Dave's statement that it is nice here is an understatement. Incredible clear warm weather to visit the north country and see the leaves in all their glory.

We are with friends seeing the sights. Some train watching but more rubber necking.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad