Friday - October 15, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, October 15, 2021, 07:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

T.G.I.F!  My sole accomplishment yesterday was getting the address set on my new loco.  Amazing what you can accomplish when you read the instructions.   ;D

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Covid and strep negative, feeling a bit better this morning.  Heading out to work soon.

Jeff

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on October 15, 2021, 07:21:32 AM
Morning, all.

Covid and strep negative, feeling a bit better this morning.  Heading out to work soon.

Jeff

Good news Dr. Jeff!  Congratulations on the Hawkeye's win over Penn State (my alma mater) last week.  Had our QB not gone down it might have been a different story.   ;)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Raymo

Morning all. Off to have tires put on the "TAXI" this morning. Hopefully I can stop by George's tomorrow.

Jim Donovan

Good morning.

Checking in from Vermont, checking out the leaves. All I can say is wow. The weather as well as the leaves have cooperated. The trees have really put on a show.

Off to breakfast and who knows. Hope everyone have a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Back to Dad's house today.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

deemery

Good news from Dr Jeff, hopefully it's just a cold and he'll be feeling better. 

I've been working on the instructions for the newest Amesville Shops 34' DLW boxcar kit.  I actually like writing kit instructions, it's kinda like computer programming.  You have to explain stuff precisely to someone with no imagination  :)    I'm excited about this kit, with a little bit of work we're able to model 2 different cars. 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

BandOGuy

That loco in Reading Bob's lead post certainly does look "Old and Weary".
Summer is making a last stand today. Best get the convertible out for a top down day.
Stay healthy all.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

ACL1504

Mid Morning all,

I was here several hours ago but was to lay to open. Hope ya'll are having a great day.

I plan on up dating the Pub Crawl thread later this afternoon.

Tom  ;D

Howard Zane layout.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

vinceg

Good morning. A little nippy .... 40s .... in Chicago this am. Nice and sunny, tho.

Hope y'all have a nice, trainy day.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

MartyO

Morning,

But looks like night with heavy rain expected. Time to do inside work and have a nap.
Marty

S&S RR

Good morning! It's raining here, again.  I got the grass cut and leaves mulched just before it started, yesterday afternoon. I will be spending most of the day getting the layout ready for operations with the Grandkids this weekend. I hope everyone has a great day.
From the F&SM.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning, all.

It's Friday. 'Nuff said!

nycjeff

Good morning all. Recently I spent the day on the Verde Canyon Railroad located in Clarkdale , Arizona which runs along the Verde River canyon, The train was led by two EMD FP7 locomotives.

Jeff Firestone
Morristown, Arizona
modeling the New York Central in rural Ohio in the late 1940's