Monday - October 18, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, October 18, 2021, 06:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Monday.   :P  Hey Vince - It's PI planning week.  Miss it since you've retired?   ;D

I did manage to spend some time at the workbench yesterday.  Finished up a small batch of detail castings I've been painting and broke out a small kit since I haven't glued any wood together lately.  Sorry, no build thread on this one.  It's one that's been very well covered already by others.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning all,

Monday and off to work.  Yuck.   :P

Jeff

Opa George

George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

ACL1504

Morning all,

Have a great day.

Tom  8)
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Raymo

Morning. Did my walk already, PT later.

MAP

Good morning!  A brisk 45 degrees this morning, so I'll do some modeling after breakfast & chores this afternoon.  First, coffee.
Mark

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Wet start to the day, but should clear out later this morning. 

Here's a photo from back in the day when I used to railfan.

Everyone have a great day!

Jerry

vinceg

Quote from: ReadingBob on October 18, 2021, 06:47:03 AM
Morning all,

Monday.   :P  Hey Vince - It's PI planning week.  Miss it since you've retired?   ;D

Um....lemme see......um....nope.

Actually, I make a conscious effort to periodically have an Inspect and Adapt session by myself to review the improvement I made in my life by not doing that anymore.  :)

Mornin', all.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

PRR Modeler

Good  Morning All,

Had a busy Saturday, and Sunday. I've been informed that a trip to Costco is on the agenda today.. joy. Back out to Dad's tomorrow. The wife's car is supposed to be ready for pickup from the shop on Friday.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

MartyO

Morning,

I continue installing four 6" x 6" x 16' along the driveway so the driveway can get repaved next year. I am beginning to grow muscle where muscles shouldn't be.
Marty

Jim Donovan

Back from our New England leaf peep trip with friends. Saw this firehouse and thought I would share, not something you see every day.  Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D

Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning! The S&S RR had our PI meeting this morning between 7:00 AM and 7:05 AM we decided we are good for another year. Coffee is done - time for some modeling.  I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Janbouli

Fire house is amazing , what a kit that would make , good morning all and have a good day.
I love photo's, don't we all.

deemery

"PI" sounds like a management fad I'm glad I missed. 

Today started off on a sad note, with the passing of General Colin Powell.  For 30 years I've had a list of "people I'd like to have lunch with" and he was at the top of the list the whole time. 

Yesterday I did some more scenic base coat and ballast in the staging yard, this morning I'll see how well (or poorly...) the matte medium worked.  I know I have some touch-up to do on the ballast.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to