Sunday, October 24, 2021

Started by S&S RR, October 24, 2021, 07:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

Good morning.  We had our first frost here last night - that will bring the leaves down for me to mulch. I'm planning on a lot of time at the workbench, today.  I hope everyone has great day. From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

A touch of frost, hmm sounds like a TV series.
Marty

Raymo

Morning. My windshield was icy for the first time in months too this morning. Lots of rain this week, that'll bring the leaves down too.

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Heading out to Dad's to finish up the garage and then the house will be completed. Tomorrow will be tied up taking Dad to the VA for a mid day appointment. I also found out that I have been volunteered at daughter's school to organize a supply closet and help out at the book fair next week. I see my layout time disappearing.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

BandOGuy

Back from the Mideast Regional late last night.
Tough to post goings on when the first clinic is at 8 AM and there's a good variety of sessions until 10 PM. Favorite session was held on Saturday afternoon by a "mad scientist" (he works at Johns Hopkins Medical) who builds British kit Brit locomotives. Have you ever seen an S scale loco with working firebox doors?
Came home with motivation raised: lets see what happens
Stay warm and healthy all.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Unfortunately, no real motivation here for layout work.  I think I'll do some minor clean up and at least make things look better.

Jeff

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Well back from our adventures, good to be home. No frost here, sunny, in 70's going to 80. I hope to catch up on a build thread I have going and enjoy Sunday football. I volunteer at local museum and have been organizing National Geographic magazines. Thought I'd start sharing photo's of when passenger trains were the magic carpet.

Hope everyone enjoys the day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ReadingBob

Happy Birthday Tom & Pam!

Workbench time today.  ;)  I started a small kit the other and primed all the doors and windows.  Well....all the doors and windows included in the kit.  I just noticed it's missing a door.  Thank God for the Tichy assortments.  So I'll be breaking out the airbrush again to prime a door.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Happy Birthday Tom!

Everyone have a great day! 
Jerry

jrmueller

Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Woke up to the garage door forced open and some tools missing. Sigh.

Fired up the laser for the first time in a few weeks last night and cut a new structure I've been toying with for a while in Fusion360.

Happy Birthday to Tom!

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Happy Birthday Tom !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com