Monday November 15, 2021

Started by Jim Donovan, November 15, 2021, 08:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

8:30 and I am the first? Well hi everyone. Plan to work on making windows with 3D printer today. Other then that 1:1 chores. Have a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Marty

PRR Modeler

Good Morning,

Jim must of posted the same time I did so I deleted my thread. Some errands then work on the layout later.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Just a quick stop to say, "Hi!".
Jerry

ACL1504

Morning all,

Just lazy this morning. Have a great day.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Up late as a certain dog had to go out at 0400 this morning.  Already had our first walk of the day as well.  Home projects hopefully done today as the driver came yesterday, but I was busy watching football and got nothing accomplished. 

Jeff

Opa George

Back at my desk for the work week.  Yesterday got some terrain work done on the Rust Rock Falls portion of the layout. I need to take and post some progress pics.

--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I'd have been here earlier but VPN and corporate security patches being pushed to my PC have been giving my fits this morning.   >:(

Finished up one small project yesterday.  Two others are near completion.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Of all the corporate IT practices, the one I despised the most was IT pushing patches to a machine when I'm trying to get work done.  It was one reason why I treasured my Mac, they weren't subject to that particular piece of abuse. 

I've been working on converting an N scale gasholder (Walthers kit) to HO.  The big change is walkway and stairs, etc, but Tichy sells the railing kits from his large tank kit.  Unfortunately, I ran out so I have some more on order, should be here by the end of the week.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Birthday today (which I share with my wife, if you can believe it) so we've vowed to take it easy. Which means little to no work.

Finally, a good Monday! ;)

ACL1504

Craig,

Happy Birthday to you and your wife.

My wife and I also have the same birthday but not the same year. I'm guessing you also have the same anniversary. LOL!

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
First snowfall this weekend was not too bad...roads were icy but cleared up after they were salted and plowed.
Happy Birthday to Craig and spouse too. Had a reflect on how many of us on this forum started with this hobby...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

PRR Modeler

Happy Birthday to Craig and his wife.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

jrmueller

To Craig and Wife. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)