Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Started by ACL1504, November 24, 2021, 07:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

A few errands this morning and then nothing else. Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

C. Powers -

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning Tom and everyone else.

Woke up to 16 degree temp and frozen water.  Forecast was for low in the mid-20's.  Once the heat tapes on my water lines were plugged in the water flowed.  For my second surprise of the morning I found evidence I now have tiny livestock in my house.  yep, a mouse moved in, apparently he didn't like the temperature outside any more than I do.  Trapping season has begun...  And, like Tom I have to run a quick errand this morning.  After that, who knows?

Here's a pic from Dick Elwell's layout. 
Jerry

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Up and preparing for another work day.

Jeff

MAP

Good morning! 23 deg here this morning.  Heading out for breakfast this morning, then some grocery shopping/chores, then back home & do something railroady.
Mark

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jerry

Morning everyone

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

MartyO

Morning,

Wierd day today ... trying to re-finish a hardware floor in one day.
Marty

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

The wife has a friend coming over for Thanksgiving prep work and fixing what can be early. I hope to spend several hours in the train room.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Been super busy as of late, hence being quiet.

Hope you are all ready for the holidays

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm waiting for the delivery of my new treadmill.  The old one finally gave up. I hope everyone has a great day and Happy Thanksgiving, tomorrow.  From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Everyone;

Chilly out but sunny. I had one of those nights where sleep was nowhere to be found so I puttered on the current modeling project. Made some progress. Today, cleaning up house for company this weekend and hopefully some more benchtime.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. It has been a real roller coaster year but still much to be thankful for.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Raymo

Morning all. Hit the grocery store for some last minute things and checked in at work before my semi retirement ends the first of next week. It will be busy tomorrow so I'll wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving..

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Opa George

Afternoon shift coming on.  Hello everyone.

Two pumpkin pies are in the oven--dessert for our Thanksgiving guests tomorrow. Amy and I are vegetarian as of a few years ago, but we're cooking turkey for those coming over. We had to promise there would be no sign of tofurkey!

Too cold outside to do much, so I see some layout work time once the pies are done.
Have a wonderful day, everyone.
--Opa George

George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

Rail and Tie

Looks like our snow up here is here to stay with more on the way. Into our silly season with the hobby business and filling order as fast as we can.

A very happy Turkey day tomorrow to all of our friends south of the border. May your tummy be full and your desk even fuller of half built kits!
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com