Sunday, November 28, 2021

Started by jerryrbeach, November 28, 2021, 08:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Snowy start to the day and it looks like there will eb periods of light snow throughout the day.  Seems like a good day to stay inside, model, and watch some football.

Another shot from a visit to Dick Elwell's layout.

Everyone have a safe, warm, and productive day!
Jerry

PRR Modeler

Good Morning Jerry and others to follow,

Cool start in Central Florida. Had a lot of fun at Tom's yesterday and came home to a discovered water leak on the back wall of the master shower :'(.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Good morning! We have changed our landscape around these parts to a wintery white. It seems like we just did this winter thing. I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MAP

Good morning!  Took the dog out around 4am and all was well.  By 6am there's a 1/4" of snow on the ground....ugh!  I'll also be hanging inside today and get some modeling in as well.
Mark

Jerry

Morning everyone

A cloudy/31 here in South Jersey.  Later on 51 with rain!!

Nothing to report from the bench.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Raymo

Morning All. The 2022 vendor list for Springfield has been posted and a lot of the ones I would have seen have taken the year off. Still wondering if the show will happen. Spent Friday morning at the F&SM and George had built the new CCK/ Jason Jenson Sellios Tool & Die kit. I think he built it for someone else, but not sure.

ACL1504

Morning all,

No snow here but it is a chilly 50. As Curt mentioned, we had a great time yesterday at the SBG meet on the A&S RR. Had the pleasure of meeting Curt's dad.

I'm working on the second part of the FOS Pub Crawl and later I'll catch some NFL action.

Have a great day.

Tom  ;D

H. Zane -

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Sorry to say I missed the festivities at the A&S yesterday.   :(  I did get a lot of workbench time in though.  Got a new (small) build started.  I'll be heading off the garage in a few minutes to prime the castings with the airbrush.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

BandOGuy

Passing through to pick clean laundry.
Drove to Massachusetts Thursday for Birdday and our son's birthday yesterday. Home late last night with no weather, but the traffic.....!
Tomorrow is a drive to Harrisburg to set up the Reading modules at the states Christmas Fair and back home tomorrow night.
'Tis the season, but let's get reasonable.
Chore list awaits.

Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

deemery

I spent the afternoon fighting SketchUp, and SketchUp won.  It beats the stuffing out of me how people actually get stuff done with that program.  Inference in particular must have been designed by a drunk, it rarely connects what it should, and it often gets in the way.  I figure I have 5 hours of design and at least 20 hours of fighting SketchUp to position an item where it's supposed to go. 

It's a good thing I'm not taking that course for credit. 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to