Thursday - January 13, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, January 13, 2022, 07:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Off to a rip roaring start at work this morning.  I love it when I'm trying to fix someone else Charlie Foxtrot but don't have sufficient authority to repair the objects on the system.   >:(

I'd rather be at the workbench.   :)  Future project, if I ever get to it, is to detail an gondola interior like this.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MAP

Good morning!  Nice pic Bob.  Errands to run this morning, then some train time this afternoon, but first another cup of coffee is in order.
Mark

PRR Modeler

Good Morning Bob and all that follow,

Neat gondola Bob.

Have some errands to run in Orlando this morning. I applied the trim color to the walls yesterday and am not happy. I have some thinking to do.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! We have been in the same weather pattern for 3 weeks now - cold but only a dusting of snow.  At least I haven't had to buy expensive gas for the tractor. I'm spending a lot of time in the work shop - I really enjoy it. So no complaints. Coffee is ready - I hope everyone has a great day.  From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jerry

Morning everyone

Great picture Bob.  Would love to see you do this one as a project!!

Weather in South Jersey sunny/32.
Later 45.
Not bad for January.

Maybe some bench time later today after the errands are done!

Everyone have a great day!!  :)

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

bparrish

mornin' all....

Got the boys coming for an operations session......   May be the last one for a time...... covid is going nuts here.

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

NEMMRRC