Tom Langford Recovery

Started by Judge, January 14, 2022, 10:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

I spoke with Tom on the phone yesterday - He called me.
He is making progress daily.  He is trying to walk four times a day, but it is too early for distances more than a few yards.  Fatigue is the problem.  And that is normal, especially for those of us who are no longer teenagers.  He has cleared the post-op cough and he is glad of that.

He has a therapist visit three times a week.  He thinks it will be four to six weeks before he is able to get to work in the shed.

Morale is high!

We are going to talk on the phone several times a week and I will keep you posted. 

S&S RR

Bill

Great news! Please keep us posted on your calls and let Tom know we are all keeping him in our thoughts and prayers.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Judge

Jim Donovan

Great news. Thanks for update.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

PaulS

Thank you Bill really appreciate the updates,
And great to hear that Tom is doing well and in good spirits.

I'm gonna go out on a limb with regards to Tom being back in the shed in 6 weeks; I'll take the under on that bet.

All the best,
--Paul

Modeling the Atlantic & White Mtn Railway

MAP

Great news Bill.  Thanks for the update!!
Mark

Zephyrus52246

Good to hear the recovery process is going well.

Jeff

Raymo

Atta boy Tom! I walked in circles in my driveway for most of a month before venturing out on the street. Good luck with your re-hab!

Oldguy

Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Stick with it and you will be just fine I hope. Glad to hear you are doing better.

Karl

Bruce Oberleitner

Maybe Tom needs to get home as soon as possible so he can take his medicine, a cold Diet Pepsi!

Hehe

Get well soon Tom!  Glad to hear things are going well.

;D ;D :o