Tuesday 18 January

Started by madharry, January 18, 2022, 04:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madharry

Good morning from the UK. Last weekend Cheffley (Midsomer) was voted joint Best in Show at Frome. The show invites are starting to roll in as we come out of the pandemic - 13 so far for 2022. Hurrah! Modelling has taken a back seat while we get the new house in order. But I did have time to build this little beauty. Off to Southampton docks today for a little bit of R&R off-shore...............Have a great day.(I am sure Jeff will know what the model is)
Mike

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Nice looking plane Mike!  Is that a Hellcat? 

I finally finished (except for updating the build thread) the FOS Yard Office 3 yesterday.  Now I can clean off the workbench and get started on the challenge build.  Maybe before Jeff starts #4.  :P

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Nice Wildcat model, Mike.  Bob, build #4 is out of the box, but not yet started.   :o Work today, but then I have 8 days off.  Weird scheduling, but I won't complain tomorrow. 

Jeff

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

My neighbor plowed my driveway this morning.  I still need to shovel out around my truck, so it looks like there will be some fresh air in my immediate future.

That's all the exciting news from here...

Everyone have a safe and productive day! 
Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Slept in because of the cold medicine I took last night. Great to see you posting Mike. Did you win best of show? If so congratulations to you.

Not sure what's on the agenda today.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

MartyO

Morning,

We have 2+' of snow on our 50' driveway it took me six hours to shovel 15' of it. It had drifts 4' deep and then the winds came last night and I need to repeat the process over again.

Marty

Opa George

Back at work today with less than a month till retirement.  The countdown is on.

Have a great day, everyone.
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

jrmueller

Good morning everyone. Contractor cleared our driveway yesterday but didn't do the sidewalk or the front porch steps for $75. No very happy but Rea says I'm a grumpy old man. Possible another storm Thursday and Saturday/Sunday. So Tom is chasing his physical therapist around the room.  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

S&S RR

Good afternoon! I have the Grandkids today so late check-in. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today...
Can't wait until spring time to get outside and take a train ride...
We are all kids correct ?
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

bparrish

Coming in late...

Late arrival so I may need to take the late train  ! ! !

I made a change in a track access to my Nampa Yard and finally got to the ballast.  I operated it for a time to make sure all is well.   The way I do ballast really glues stuff down.  Ya get one chance to do it right.

For now it all looks good.

More time later this afternoon.

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?