Report on Tom Langford's Progress

Started by Judge, January 18, 2022, 08:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

I spoke with Tom on the phone yesterday.  He says his nurse (who visits periodically) is confident that his progress is ahead of schedule.  Tom is not one to complain, but he says he has discomfort due to coughing (coughing is good).  He found he was able to get some sleep by sitting in a recliner - too early for sitting upright or fully reclining.  His spirits are good and he looks forward to getting back to the shed.  I will keep you posted on his progress. 

PRR Modeler

Thanks Bill, I'm glad Tom is doing well.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

BandOGuy

Judge,
Can't decide whether I like your humor better than your great progress reports or not.
Will need several more progress updates like this one to decide.
Thanks in advance for your assistance in this matter.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

MAP

Thanks for the update Bill.  Glad Tom is recuperating ahead of schedule!
Mark

bparrish

Judge.......

You need to drop the gavel on his foot and get him back to his RR room.

Thanx for keeping us up to speed.

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

postalkarl

Hey Bob:

Yeah I can't wait till he's back in the RR room either.

Karl

Judge

Tom is biting at the bit to get back to the shed.  Unfortunately, it takes time to recover from surgery.  He has a new kit (I think the Babe gave it to him for Christmas) that has several structures in it.  He said he read through the 21 pages of instructions to familiarize himself with the kit.  I bet he is already figuring out how he will improve it. I think I saw the box the last time I was in the shed and it seems to me it had a triangular-shaped building in it. I would recognize the name if I saw it again.  I'll ask next time I speak with Tom.

I'll keep you posted. 

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb

Bruce Oberleitner

Quote from: Judge on January 19, 2022, 01:59:45 PM
Tom is biting at the bit to get back to the shed.  Unfortunately, it takes time to recover from surgery.  He has a new kit (I think the Babe gave it to him for Christmas) that has several structures in it.  He said he read through the 21 pages of instructions to familiarize himself with the kit.  I bet he is already figuring out how he will improve it. I think I saw the box the last time I was in the shed and it seems to me it had a triangular-shaped building in it. I would recognize the name if I saw it again.  I'll ask next time I speak with Tom.

I'll keep you posted.

I think Tom told me he was planning on doing the latest Super kit from Doug Foscale back in December.  That would be the Flat Iron District Kit.

PRR Modeler

Bruce you are correct. I also remember him telling us about it.
Curt Webb

craftsmankits

Hoping Tom is doing well, that he can start on the Flat Iron District kit, and return to posting.

Mark

postalkarl

hi guys:

I also hope Tom is doing well. Can't till he is able to get back to building kits.

Karl

cuse

Looking forward to Tom's vigorous return to the Forums. The hard part will be slowing him down for his own good...I know he must be chompin' at the bit.

John

tom.boyd.125

Thanks for the update Bill...
Looking forward to Tom's return to RRing !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com